Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick A Bengal - 2020 Edition
I get picking AJ to have your back in a bar fight after he wailed on Ramsey, but tell me he’d be better than a guy who’s 6’7 326? He makes Jonah look small! Lol

[Image: yvnx3o1rqtzfkrwgx2bw]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Player to watch my pet....Gio 'Saint' Bernard
Player to work on my vehicle..Stanley 'Tools' Morgan
Player to watch my house during a rime wave...CJ 'Uzi' Uzomah
Player to hunt/fish with...Ryan 'Fin'ley
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2020, 07:54 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I get picking AJ to have your back in a bar fight after he wailed on Ramsey, but tell me he’d be better than a guy who’s 6’7 326? He makes Jonah look small! Lol

[Image: yvnx3o1rqtzfkrwgx2bw]

I think it was Wallace Gilberry... it was a defensive linemen. A reporter asked who would you want with you in a dark alley and they answered Pacman.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-02-2020, 09:44 PM)Synric Wrote: I think it was Wallace Gilberry... it was a defensive linemen. A reporter asked who would you want with you in a dark alley and they answered Pacman.

Not surprised. Pacman grew up in the PJ’s of Atlanta. Guy obviously has been in his fair share of scraps. I remember reading about Burfict growing up fighting gang members, too.

Still, give me a literal mountain of a man like Fred Johnson any day. The fight probably doesn’t even happen if you’re with a guy like that. Wink

Reply/Quote
ML always said if he had to take someone into a dark alley to have his back it would be Redmond. Of course, that's Marvin.
Reply/Quote