Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Bengals fans in KC or so they say
Sarcasm

This is from Bengal Jim's meet up tonite

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Cool to see.  And they're watching Marvin coach in the Collegiate Bowl just like I am.  ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 10:02 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Cool to see.  And they're watching Marvin coach in the Collegiate Bowl just like I am.  ThumbsUp

Big Willie and Jeff Blake were there too helping to coach

Reply/Quote
That’s still less than half of a percent of stadium capacity, but it’s good to see Bengals fans traveling! Wish I could be there with them!
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 10:05 PM)pally Wrote: Big Willie and Jeff Blake were there too helping to coach

It's great seeing Marvin's sideline expressions again LOL
Reply/Quote
That's HUGE!

I know that my Facebook feed is filled with HUNDREDS, maybe even THOUSANDS, of people who got un busses, planes, or drove out there!

We should have a pretty good crowd there!

MAKE SOME NOISE!

The passenger from our wreck (my old best friend), is out there with his old roommate from when he lived in LA! He's the shorter one and ignore the Chiefs shirt because he's a DIE-HARD Bengals fan! If you see him out there, tell him you know me! He's the shorter one!

[Image: 269676261_10103849120439090_756637956933...e=61FBA98A]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 10:06 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's HUGE!

I know that my Facebook feed is filled with HUNDREDS, maybe even THOUSANDS, of people who got un busses, planes, or drove out there!

We should have a pretty good crowd there!

MAKE SOME NOISE!

The passenger from our wreck (my old best friend), is out there with his old roommate from when he lived in LA! He's the shorter one and ignore the Chiefs shirt because he's a DIE-HARD Bengals fan! If you see him out there, tell him you know me! He's the shorter one!

[Image: 269676261_10103849120439090_756637956933...e=61FBA98A]

Why the eff is he wearing a Chiefs jersey? Lost bet?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 10:09 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Why the eff is he wearing a Chiefs jersey? Lost bet?

The roommate took him to a game in KC so he was just wearing it out of courtesy (that pic is from an old post, like years old). 

He mentions that they're not friends this week, so he's ok!
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 10:06 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It's great seeing Marvin's sideline expressions again LOL

See Marvin can win in the “postseason”!
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 10:02 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Cool to see.  And they're watching Marvin coach in the Collegiate Bowl just like I am.  ThumbsUp

Marvin iced the kicker - and it worked LOL
Reply/Quote
Wow. Flashbacks while listening to him being interviewed after the game. He was definitely having fun out there so good for him.
Reply/Quote
Nice representation by the Bengals fans who traveled to KC

Sweet !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
BS. I’m in downtown KC and we are everywhere! Tons of whodeys. It’s been a blast
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 11:11 PM)BucketE Wrote: BS. I’m in downtown KC and we are everywhere! Tons of whodeys. It’s been a blast

Excellent - have fun and be loud tomorrow!
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 11:11 PM)BucketE Wrote: BS. I’m in downtown KC and we are everywhere!  Tons of whodeys. It’s been a blast

Thank you for the report. And the support of the team in this crucial game that will determine if the Bengals make the Super Bowl!!
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 11:11 PM)BucketE Wrote: BS. I’m in downtown KC and we are everywhere!  Tons of whodeys. It’s been a blast

Enjoy brother and let's bring home the hardware. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Yo! How are the steaks there?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I love all the servers at the restaurant in their Chiefs gear surrounded by Bengals fans. I'm sure there are lots of them in town, but will be interesting to see how many are actually in the stadium. I expect less than in Tennessee.
Reply/Quote
Saw a guy on the news who came from Copenhagen. He has actually never been to Cincinnati though.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 01:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Saw a guy on the news who came from Copenhagen. He has actually never been to Cincinnati though.

There is a guy from Israel too.  Clark Harris gave him tickets to the game

An early view of the tailgate

Reply/Quote