Matt Lengel
Jake Karmeruw
Trevor Roach
Keaith Wennig
Terrell Watson
James Wilder Jr
[Image: 2qGWGd.png]
Reply/Quote
And so many folks seemed worried that having to cut such talented players was going to lead to them being snatched up by other teams.  LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Reid Fragel was cut by the Bucs..
Reply/Quote
Kumerow, Roach, Williams, and i don't care who else.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 02:20 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Reid Fragel was cut by the Bucs..

According to their depth chart, it looks like they kept a 3rd Center, over Fragel as a 5th Tackle.  However, not surprised to see him get cut.  The Bucs OL looked pretty solid against us.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 02:24 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Kumerow, Roach, Williams, and i don't care who else.

Wilder bruh. 
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 02:27 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Wilder bruh. 

Yes.  And Watson too.  And teach him ball security.  He's a big guy who can move too.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 02:29 PM)McC Wrote: Yes.  And Watson too.  And teach him ball security.  He's a big guy who can move too.

Sure, need guys at the disposal that emulate Hill.

Hopkins as well, let him continue to gain strength here.
Reply/Quote
Hopefully we get Troy Hill back.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Troy Hill, too. He made it to the PS.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
It's official! Bengals Practice Squad announced we got the everyone we wanted!
Reply/Quote
I was most concerned about D Williams, glad he sticks around. There wasn't really a spot for Wilder in our backfield, but I thought someone would snatch him up as a 3rd stringer.
Reply/Quote
Posted the full PS in first post
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 02:24 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Kumerow, Roach, Williams, and i don't care who else.

(09-06-2015, 02:27 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Wilder bruh. 

(09-06-2015, 02:29 PM)McC Wrote: Yes.  And Watson too.  And teach him ball security.  He's a big guy who can move too.

(09-06-2015, 02:33 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Sure, need guys at the disposal that emulate Hill.

Hopkins as well, let him continue to gain strength here.

(09-06-2015, 02:33 PM)Shady Wrote: Troy Hill, too. He made it to the PS.

(09-06-2015, 02:49 PM)Lqhybrid25 Wrote: It's official! Bengals Practice Squad announced we got the everyone we wanted!

Cool, these are all good players, happy they are still around. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Count me as another one that is glad our guys are all still on the PS.  I think with a little more development, they could all help the team somewhere down the line.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
We are nothing if not loyal to guys we draft or sign.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
I know everyone was worried Williams was gone. I was worried about Troy Hill who had a lot of snaps this preseason and looked damn good corner is always a premium in the NFL.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
The practice squad is always a bit of an oddity. We have a pool of 320 players (all teams) that can be claimed at any time by any team. They just have to put the guy on their 53 man roster.

Does the team get the right to promote to their 53 man roster FIRST if another team claims them? Anyone know that answer?
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
[Image: BQRK4VB.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 03:45 PM)EatonFan Wrote: The practice squad is always a bit of an oddity.  We have a pool of 320 players (all teams) that can be claimed at any time by any team.  They just have to put the guy on their 53 man roster.

Does the team get the right to promote to their 53 man roster FIRST if another team claims them?  Anyone know that answer?

They're essentially free agents. 
Reply/Quote