Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Bodine at practice today
(09-15-2016, 04:52 PM)McC Wrote: She's in her 70's.

She died in 2015. Cry
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Heard he had to sit out practice while all the bruises healed from when the Jets took him behind the woodshed.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 05:00 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: She died in 2015. Cry

Damn.  I did not know that.  RIP.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 05:04 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Heard he had to sit out practice while all the bruises healed from when the Jets took him behind the woodshed.

He never hit anybody Sunday.  Bruises minimal, pride destroyed.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
They didn't realize he was still practicing because Geno and the rest of the dline was running over him sacking Andy for a 10th time today. But seriously, I hope they can find a backup soon because if not Andy is going to get hurt and then the season will be over. I wish they would give Boling or Westerman a chance to play center because the offense needs someone who can handle the pressure and Bodine is not the answer right now.
Reply/Quote
Paul Alexander had him to get in a couple extra sets of bench press before practice.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 06:25 PM)lostpoet2 Wrote: Paul Alexander had him to get in a couple extra handies before practice.

Fixed it for ya.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 04:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I am talkin about the younger one with the bigger boobs. Smirk

You weren't born then. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This is suppose to be bad news? Please, give me ANY center.
Reply/Quote
I'd rather go down to the local Golden Corral or Cici's pizza and pick a center out of the line.
Reply/Quote
Addition by subtraction possibly ?

A new O-line could be born Sunday if he sits and they do well.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 12:48 PM)JungleGal50 Wrote: Richard Skinner (channel 12) just reported that he is now practicing.

Wait, what? There is a sportscaster in Cincinnati named Dick Skinner?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 12:43 PM)xxlt Wrote: Wait, what? There is a sportscaster in Cincinnati named Dick Skinner?

[Image: bc_H_MYs.jpg]

Ohhhh..helllllo
-Richard Skinner
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 12:46 PM)JumboTron Wrote: [Image: bc_H_MYs.jpg]

Ohhhh..helllllo
-Richard Skinner

OK, any of you who live in the channel 12 broadcast radius, you all suck.

NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU started a Dick Skinner thread or regularly references Dick Skinner as your source?

Really? I expect better. How tough would it be when someone is speculating on a trade or on Andy Dalton's manhood to throw in a line or two about a "source" close to the team who leaked information to (or on) you? Example: "I was in the sauna the other day at PBS and according to a Dick Skinner in there, the Bengals are about to trade AJ McCarron for two sixth round draft picks in 2018 and an equipment manager to be named later." See, it really isn't that hard to talk about your average Dick Skinner, especially if he is a local celebrity. Slackers!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
You guys hate on bodine and hes earned some of it... but I have a feeling if we start this next game with TJ Johnson at center he will start getting get well soon cards lol
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 05:00 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: She died in 2015. Cry

RIP

(09-16-2016, 01:04 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You weren't born then. Ninja

Nope, i grew up with the new version the wrastlin Ellie May the one that was in Under Siege
and jumped out of the cake topless. It was just beautiful and still see them to this day.........

Shocked
Reply/Quote
At least his last name isn't Licker or Kisser.. Things can always be worse with the name Richard..
Anyone who ever caught cabs in Dayton with any regularity probably rode with Richard Head and I mean that in the worse possible way..lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 01:01 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: You guys hate on bodine and hes earned some of it... but I have a feeling if we start this next game with TJ Johnson at center he will start getting get well soon cards lol

I don't think anyone is calling for TJ, we all saw him in the Preseason.

Boling, Fisher, Westerman all seem like much better options if we have to bench Bodine.
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 01:11 PM)grampahol Wrote: At least his last name isn't Licker or Kisser.. Things can always be worse with the name Richard..
Anyone who ever caught cabs in Dayton with any regularity probably rode with Richard Head and I mean that in the worse possible way..lol

I always got a chuckle over Dick Pole who was the Reds pitching coach several years ago.  What made it even better he was like in his 60's and wore a choker necklace.  Good ole Dick....
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 01:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I don't think anyone is calling for TJ, we all saw him in the Preseason.

Boling, Fisher, Westerman all seem like much better options if we have to bench Bodine.

Yeah but only one of those guys is on the roster as the backup Center...
Reply/Quote