Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No COVID after Watt exposure
(12-03-2021, 04:06 PM)Mer Wrote: I'm very sorry to hear of all the issues Covid has caused everyone. I actually caught it the week before Thanksgiving (My wife and kids are dealing with it now). I still can't smell anything and my taste is starting to come back. I used a combination of ivermectin, ibuprofen, an antibiotic, and zinc. It wiped out the fever in less than 24 hours but the light headedness and headaches continued for a couple days. It definitely affects each person it hits differently. BTW I'm not vaccinated and never wore a mask anywhere I went and it's taken this long to catch it. Go figure.

Nicely said without unbias towards either way while not calling Tony an idiot for expressing his opinion.

Dudes calling Tony an idiot need to cool it. You guys got problems. 

Everyone has different reactions to it, hits everyone different. No need to result to name calling.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2021, 09:30 PM)Tony Wrote: My GF had it.. I slept next to her every night and never got it.. Un-vaxxed too.. The whole thing is hype... Ridiculous... All this over a cold...

I know a couple of teenagers who are now ORPHANS because one of them brought it home from school and both their parents died from it (about a month apart.)

It is absolutely tragic.  It is also absolutely bizarre how Covid can kill one person, while the person next to them has no symptoms.  I hope when this is all over, scientists figure out exactly why that is... blood type, genetics, etc?
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 04:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nicely said without unbias towards either way while not calling Tony an idiot for expressing his opinion.

Everyone has different reactions to it, hits everyone different. No need to result to name calling.

Thank you sir. We all have our own opinions on things and unfortunately I've said (typed) things that I later regretted.  
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 04:23 PM)Mer Wrote: Thank you sir. We all have our own opinions on things and unfortunately I've said (typed) things that I later regretted.  

It happens, I have done the same. I just try to stay away from it if it is personal to someone. This is clearly a personal convo
to lots who have lost loved ones and lost their taste buds like you did and your smell, that sucks man. My sister had the same 
thing happen to her and she is as Conservative as it gets, it don't take political sides lol
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 02:18 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: To be fair, as ignorant as Tony's post was there were no politics involved in their post.  I've seen people from all over the political spectrum that have expressed similar opinions.  You are the one trying to make it political. The old, if you believe this, then you must be this (insert political alignment here) argument.   Last I have to say on this because I abhor P&R discussions.

COVID-19 has been the most politicized topic of the last two years. I never mentioned where on the political spectrum that I believe he lies, or even that he brought politics into the discussion, just that he bought into the political aspect of it. I acknowledge that you can be on either side of center and still believe in moronic views regarding COVID, but we all know where those views originated. 

Sure, maybe he came up with the "It's only a cold" talking point on his own, but I'm betting that he read it on a facebook meme and has had it reinforced by those who have politicized the disease. 
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 04:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nicely said without unbias towards either way while not calling Tony an idiot for expressing his opinion.

These people don't need to be coddled. Dangerous "opinions" need to be called out, and people need to learn that their "opinion" isn't valid or factual just because they want it to be. 

EDIT: To tone down language and name calling. 
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2021, 10:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It’s more than that and you shouldn’t downplay. My wife and I are currently fighting it. She’s much more miserable than me and it effects people differently. Both of us are unvaccinated.

I hope you both have speedy and complete recoveries.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2021, 09:30 PM)Tony Wrote: My GF had it.. I slept next to her every night and never got it.. Un-vaxxed too.. The whole thing is hype... Ridiculous... All this over a cold...

This is 100% total BS.

There is no way you have a girl friend.

Yes
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 02:18 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote:  Last I have to say on this because I abhor P&R discussions.

I actually enjoy political debate, but i hate when it crosses over to Jungle Noise.

Most politics can be kept out, but I knew Covid would be a hot button here because it would directly effect the game on the field.  And once the can pops open it splatters all over the place.

Same thing happened with the national anthem protests.  And, of course, whenever there is a labor conflict between players and owners you can pretty much guess in advance which side each member is going to be on.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 09:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I actually enjoy political debate, but i hate when it crosses over to Jungle Noise.

Most politics can be kept out, but I knew Covid would be a hot button here because it would directly effect the game on the field.  And once the can pops open it splatters all over the place.

Same thing happened with the national anthem protests.  And, of course, whenever there is a labor conflict between players and owners you can pretty much guess in advance which side each member is going to be on.

The problem with online discussion is so many want to be heard but are not willing to listen. 

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 11:03 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: My father-in-law spent over a month in the hospital last year due to covid, and will likely spend the rest of his life using an oxygen tank now.

I currently have it, and have for about a week and a half (this the reason for the increased posting). Although I don’t believe I’ll ever make it to the hospital due to this, I will confirm that it is much worse than a cold.

You’re an idiot who’s bought in to the politicized aspect of it. Rather than listening to medical professionals about it, it seems like you’ve made the move to consider yourself the professional. That type of arrogance and idiocy is dangerous.
And I fully support  anyone who is vaxxed and afraid of it... That's your choice and I support that..
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 02:18 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: To be fair, as ignorant as Tony's post was there were no politics involved in their post.  I've seen people from all over the political spectrum that have expressed similar opinions.  You are the one trying to make it political. The old, if you believe this, then you must be this (insert political alignment here) argument.   Last I have to say on this because I abhor P&R discussions.

I was just adding my experiences with it, that's all.. No polotics at all.. I hate politics. I think they are all bad.. Right, left I don't care.. I see good and bad in both sides and it's just not for me...
Reply/Quote
Does TJ Watt's girlfriend have it?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
[Image: y8YFzHX_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&...ity=medium]
Reply/Quote
Well he certainly tried to give whatever he had to Burrow in a pretense of blocking Joe after the INT.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 11:55 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Well he certainly tried to give whatever he had to Burrow in a pretense of blocking Joe after the INT.

He tried to give him the bidness...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Nate...it's simply idiotic to make a statement that Covid is like a cold. Full stop. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Can someone explain the covid rules to me? I saw Watt activated today for the Ravens game.. I thought they had to sit a week?
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 01:33 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Can someone explain the covid rules to me? I saw Watt activated today for the Ravens game.. I thought they had to sit a week?

He might be vaccinated... I think they just need 2 negative tests, and they're good. Well not good that guy sucks, but you know what I mean.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 01:37 PM)jason Wrote: He might be vaccinated... I think they just need 2 negative tests, and they're good. Well not good that guy sucks, but you know what I mean.

I guess the timing confuses me, shouldn’t he have had some positive tests before our game then? He only had Covid for 4 days? I’m sure I’m being dumb, I don’t really research much on the details of how it works…
Reply/Quote