No Dak next week
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
mike white flashbacks

no game tape on the back up
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 12:51 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: mike white flashbacks

no game tape on the back up

Cooper Rush started a game last year. There’s at least some tape on him. He got the W, too.

Reply/Quote
Yeah, not liking this entirely, but in theory we’ve caught a break playing two back ups in a row with Cowboys and Jets (I thought I heard somewhere Wilson is out 4 weeks, I could be wrong) before we get a loaded Miami team back at home.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 01:12 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Yeah, not liking this entirely, but in theory we’ve caught a break playing two back ups in a row with Cowboys and Jets (I thought I heard somewhere Wilson is out 4 weeks, I could be wrong) before we get a loaded Miami team back at home.

Cooper Rush and Flacco the next 2 weeks. If we aren’t 2-1 something is terribly wrong.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 01:14 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Cooper Rush and Flacco the next 2 weeks. If we aren’t 2-1 something is terribly wrong.

Yep. It’s really just up to the offense to not put our defense in a bad spot, and we should be okay. Just like today. Just play clean and we win. I expect we will, but gotta see it. It is okay to end a drive in a punt sometimes.
Reply/Quote
This franchise vs back up QBs scares me though. Still have nightmares over Hoyer and Lewis from 12 and 13. Also can't forget about Mike white.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 01:16 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Yep. It’s really just up to the offense to not put our defense in a bad spot, and we should be okay. Just like today. Just play clean and we win. I expect we will, but gotta see it. It is okay to end a drive in a punt sometimes.

As long as Wilcox isn’t the long snapper…

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 01:27 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: As long as Wilcox isn’t the long snapper…

Freaky things happen week 1, and that was definitely one of them.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 01:27 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: As long as Wilcox isn’t the long snapper…

Adomitis will be called up from the PS if Clark can’t go

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 01:14 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Cooper Rush and Flacco the next 2 weeks. If we aren’t 2-1 something is terribly wrong.

Lets hope but after watching that train wreck yesterday I don't think we can count on anything yet.

Talk about a team doing everything they could to lose.
Reply/Quote
We just lost to Trubisky. It won't matter who the QB is if we can't figure it out on offense.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Parsons is liable to put Burrow on the PUP with Prescott...line is still hot garbage.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 09:42 AM)R3stangs Wrote: Lets hope but after watching that train wreck yesterday I don't think we can count on anything yet.

Talk about a team doing everything they could to lose.

In all fairness, this post could apply to the Cowboys yesterday, too with or without Dak. The Bucs played half a game of football and then cruised to victory.
Reply/Quote
Cooper Rush has only 1 career start: a win against the Vikings last year where he threw for 325 yards, 2 TDs and 1 INT.

We'll see if that was a fluke or not on Sunday.
Reply/Quote
Not good news... We make stars out of backup QB's...

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 10:05 AM)jj22 Wrote: Not good news... We make stars out of backup QB's...

Backup QBs and pitchers making their first start, but I'm betting a lot of cities say the same thing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 12:56 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Cooper Rush started a game last year. There’s at least some tape on him. He got the W, too.

There's 5 years worth of tape on him (albeit not a ton), not to mention a bunch of preseason tape to go through.

Mike White had virtually nothing.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 12:51 AM)Frank Booth Wrote: mike white flashbacks

Yeah, I well remember being 100% confident in the Bengals winning that game in New York. Bengals may do better when they see upcoming games as a major challenge than having everyone picking them to win, as was the case in Pittsburgh yesterday and the Jets last year.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2022, 05:43 AM)pally Wrote: Adomitis will be called up from the PS if Clark can’t go

I say KEEP him on the active roster for the rest of the season even when Clark is healthy.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote