Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Dirty Dancing Here - School demands girls be proper
(10-11-2015, 05:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Sure they have elementary school dances. 

So do you put an age limit on it or not?

I mean nobody is getting hurt.

No. Because they don't have elementary dances for second graders, and even if they did, the girls don't dance with the boys at that age. They hardly dance together at Jr. High dances. And I have first hand experience chaperoning those. I have yet to see 8th graders grinding at middle school dances. Either the girls dance with the girls, or they dance as one big group and basically just jump around. So again, you analogy is bad. These are high schoolers who are not hurting anyone. Lighten up gramps.
(10-11-2015, 07:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: That's the third question you've asked so far.

If you wanted to know that why didn't you ask that instead of creating a fantasy scenario that never happened anywhere?

Answer?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-11-2015, 07:59 PM)Beaker Wrote: No. Because they don't have elementary dances for second graders, and even if they did, the girls don't dance with the boys at that age. They hardly dance together at Jr. High dances. And I have first hand experience chaperoning those. I have yet to see 8th graders grinding at middle school dances. Either the girls dance with the girls, or they dance as one big group and basically just jump around. So again, you analogy is bad. These are high schoolers who are not hurting anyone. Lighten up gramps.

So they do have them, but if they do boys don't dance with girls. How can you put specifics on something that doesn't happen?

Your expert insight on Elementary/ Middle-school dances aside I think your answer is No, you do not put an age limit on this grinding at school functions. Let's just say we disagree on this son. 

(10-11-2015, 08:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Answer?

Before we get there let look at how you responded to the last answer you received.

(10-11-2015, 07:59 PM)Beaker Wrote: No. Because they don't have elementary dances for second graders, and even if they did, the girls don't dance with the boys at that age. They hardly dance together at Jr. High dances. And I have first hand experience chaperoning those. I have yet to see 8th graders grinding at middle school dances. Either the girls dance with the girls, or they dance as one big group and basically just jump around. So again, you analogy is bad. These are high schoolers who are not hurting anyone. Lighten up gramps.

(10-11-2015, 08:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So they do have them, but if they do boys don't dance with girls. How can you put specifics on something that doesn't happen?

Your expert insight on Elementary/ Middle-school dances aside I think your answer is No, you do not put an age limit on this grinding at school functions. Let's just say we disagree on this son. 

Even your trolling has gotten bad. Its to the point that maybe you are not TommyC. At least he was consistent in how he trolled.

Solid post though.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-11-2015, 08:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: Before we get there let look at how you responded to the last answer you received.

Even your trolling has gotten bad.  Its to the point that maybe you are not TommyC.  At least he was consistent in how he trolled.

Solid post though.

Unlike most of your posts this one would have had a small degree of merit if the person I quoted would have said "wouldn't dance", he said "don't dance"; however, I doubt that you can see how that makes the post take on a different assertion.

Answer? It is yes the school is right or no the school is not right. You can either answer, not answer, or focus on me. 

Wow, here is a big surprise.  The teen prgnacy rates are highest in the the most conservative, religious part of the country.

They are good at making stupid rules, but piss poor at teaching their children anything.  This is exactly what I was talking about.  

[Image: main-qimg-1ba910e0a997c400e3299fea2d2b5a..._webp=true]

If these people concentrated more on actually teaching their children WHY rules are required instead of just saying "Cuz i said so!" then their children would learn more.
(10-11-2015, 09:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Unlike most of your posts this one would have had a small degree of merit if the person I quoted would have said "wouldn't dance", he said "don't dance"; however, I doubt that you can see how that makes the post take on a different assertion.

Answer? It is yes the school is right or no the school is not right. You can either answer, not answer, or focus on me. 

And yet you knew what he meant but you took that one word to completely ignore the rest of it.

As I said your trolling is getting worse.

And I'm not focusing on "you".  I am focusing on how you won't accept an answer but instead will dissect it in order to continue trolling some "point" you think you have.

I already answered you.  You have ignored it.

Rock On
(10-11-2015, 09:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Wow, here is a big surprise.  The teen prgnacy rates are highest in the the most conservative, religious part of the country.

They are good at making stupid rules, but piss poor at teaching their children anything.  This is exactly what I was talking about.  

[Image: main-qimg-1ba910e0a997c400e3299fea2d2b5a..._webp=true]

If these people concentrated more on actually teaching their children WHY rules are required instead of just saying "Cuz i said so!" then their children would learn more.
Could be because those liberals know how to reduce the numbers

[Image: abortion_rate_2-600.jpg]

Parental advise I'm assuming. 

(10-11-2015, 09:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Could be because those liberals know how to reduce the numbers

[Image: abortion_rate_2-600.jpg]

Parental advise I'm assuming. 

Hey genius, those abortion rates are not for teenagers.

But just to prove my point let's talk about pregancy rate instead of births.

[Image: Teen-Pregnancy-Rates-By-State.jpg]

Proud of the good Christians in Kentucky?  

Maybe if you let the kids dance they would not be so quick to get pregnant.

Not many Liberal states in the top 10.
(10-11-2015, 09:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hey genius, those abortion rates are not for teenagers.

But just to prove my point let's talk about pregancy rate instead of births.
So teenagers aren't included in the abortion rate numbers?

Perhaps those in the rural south are more likely to take root and start a family at an early age,

Nope, that can't be it. It has to be because they don't let them simulate sex at High School dances.

I do appreciate you recognizing my  genius; however, in the future you do not have to address me as such,  You can just say Sir 

But to answer your question: I am proud of the Christians in KY. 

(10-11-2015, 09:40 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps those in the rural south are more likely to take root and start a family at an early age,

So they are mature enough to raise children but not to do some dirty dancing?
(10-11-2015, 10:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So they are mature enough to raise children but not to do some dirty dancing?

I think the obvious part you are missing is: at school. 

No where have I said they are not mature enough to "dirty dance".

Why do you make things up? 

While you suckers were here arguing about this I was totally scoring some sweet grinding action with my best gal at the weekly sock hop.
(10-11-2015, 08:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So they do have them, but if they do boys don't dance with girls. How can you put specifics on something that doesn't happen?

If they don't dance together in middle school, it only follows that they would be even less inclined to in elementary school. But I have no idea why I am wasting logic on a ludicrous analogy you put forth in the first place. I guess you win for sucking me down to your level.
(10-11-2015, 11:50 PM)Beaker Wrote: If they don't dance together in middle school, it only follows that they would be even less inclined to in elementary school. But I have no idea why I am wasting logic on a ludicrous analogy you put forth in the first place. I guess you win for sucking me down to your level.

Well you were able to avoid answering the question,  but simple minds are easy to manipulate. So we'll consider it a shallow victory, 

If we keep discussing teens grinding on each other Chris Hansen is going to show up.
(10-12-2015, 01:32 AM)Nately120 Wrote: If we keep discussing teens grinding on each other Chris Hansen is going to show up.

Na, he's only going to show up to the guy who keeps posting pictures of it.
(10-11-2015, 11:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well you were able to avoid answering the question,  but simple minds are easy to manipulate. So we'll consider it a shallow victory, 

Good thing you don't like it when post are made about the poster and what they posted.

Solid.
hard to believe that there are those in here are ok with their sons disrespecting young girls. And their young girls being permitted and encouraged to act like a stripper.

Guess we can see where our values went....
(10-11-2015, 11:50 PM)Beaker Wrote: If they don't dance together in middle school, it only follows that they would be even less inclined to in elementary school. But I have no idea why I am wasting logic on a ludicrous analogy you put forth in the first place. I guess you win for sucking me down to your level.

(10-12-2015, 07:36 AM)GMDino Wrote: Good thing you don't like it when post are made about the poster and what they posted.

Solid.

As I've said numerous times: Don't start none.......won't be none.