Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
No Foreign games 2020
NFL announced today that all games for the 2020 season will be played in the US. That means our game with the Jags will definitely be in Jacksonville

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Now change it to No Foreign Games All 2000s.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
That's a good idea. I've heard tell of a virus going around overseas.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Hate overseas games. This is a good move.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Oh no. Looks like Jacksonville will have to give up having rodeos in their football stadium twice a year during football season,
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Good, hopefully gone forever
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2020, 01:52 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Now change it to No Foreign Games All 2000s.

(05-04-2020, 02:16 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hate overseas games. This is a good move.

Yes just go ahead and do away with them forever.
Reply/Quote
To everyone that’s saying good.... I totally agree.
Reply/Quote
Suck it, London!
Reply/Quote
The NFL trying to popularise the game outside of North America some how makes them bad? Anyways I feel for our European fans but I'm pretty sure every team will play a 17th game outside of the country by the 2026.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2020, 05:22 PM)J24 Wrote: The NFL trying to popularise the game outside of North America some how makes them bad? Anyways I feel for our European fans but I'm pretty sure every team will play a 17th game outside of the country by the 2026.

I wouldn’t say that it makes them bad but it robs a team of home field advantage and robs those fans of going to the stadium that week.
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2020, 04:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Suck it, London!

And Mexico City..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2020, 06:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And Mexico City..

And Pittsburgh!
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2020, 02:38 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Good, hopefully gone forever

No I hope they don't do away with them, bring one to Sydney in 2021!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Wink 
(05-04-2020, 01:56 PM)jason Wrote: That's a good idea. I've heard tell of a virus going around overseas.

Yeah not like its not in the USA, maybe the whole season should be moved to a country that has the virus under wraps at the moment. That's right play the entire NFL season in Australia!  Wink 
Reply/Quote
I wonder what an NFL season with no fans means for revenue- which leads me to consider what that may mean for how we watch games on TV moving forward. PPV? Who knows?
But they’ve got to generate revenue and if the model is successful or can be, it could possibly lead to local blackouts again. I wonder ...
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2020, 01:51 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: Yeah not like its not in the USA, maybe the whole season should be moved to a country that has the virus under wraps at the moment. That's right play the entire NFL season in Australia!  Wink 

You're all asymptomatic...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2020, 04:32 PM)Dynnasti Wrote: I wonder what an NFL season with no fans means for revenue- which leads me to consider what that may mean for how we watch games on TV moving forward. PPV? Who knows?
But they’ve got to generate revenue and if the model is successful or can be, it could possibly lead to local blackouts again. I wonder ...

Blackouts only ever happened because of unsold seats.  If there are no sold seats and games are only played for tv, blackouts could never apply.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-05-2020, 01:51 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: Yeah not like its not in the USA, maybe the whole season should be moved to a country that has the virus under wraps at the moment. That's right play the entire NFL season in Australia!  Wink 

Do the players have to wear shorts and use those funny balls?

BTW, what do you guys call Australian Rules Football 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-05-2020, 06:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Do the players have to wear shorts and use those funny balls?

BTW, what do you guys call Australian Rules Football 

lol yes players wear shorts over here, a lot of people here think NFL players wear ladies tights lol

Basically we have 2 major football sports here Rugby League in New South Wales and Queensland, which is a high intensity variation of Rugby, and in Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia AFL which is Aussie Rules Football. 

This video is AFL

These are some Rugby League highlights

and finally another Rugby League video

For those interested both Rugby League (NRL) and Aussie Rules (AFL) have had their seasons suspended at the moment but Rugby League will be restarting on May 28th.
Reply/Quote