• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No HOF for either Ken this year

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
HOF is a joke. Not holding my breath for any Bengal to make it
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengal Jim must be sick to his stomach now
All that work he put in to get both Kens recognized.
They really need to up the numbers for the senior
Players to 3 or more
Reply/Quote
Sad for Anderson and Riley, Branch is a qualified HOF but still see Anderson and Riley as better choice
Reply/Quote
The Ken's certainly deserve to be inducted, but probably will never happen per being Bengals

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 07:05 PM)Go Cards Wrote: The Ken's certainly deserve to be inducted, but probably will never happen per being Bengals

Ken Anderson seems like such a well respected guy among football circles though. I don’t get it.

Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 05:29 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Bengal Jim must be sick to his stomach now
All that work he put in to get both Kens recognized.
They really need to up the numbers for the senior
Players to 3 or more

And what is really disturbing is there was an article in the last few weeks (PFT I think) that said Riley was the clear cut leader in the room for the Senior nomination...
Reply/Quote
Football HOF is like the Rock N Roll HOF, just a bunch of political bullshit. Travesty these two guys aren't in...
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 08:50 PM)GodFather Wrote: Football HOF is like the Rock N Roll HOF, just a bunch of political bullshit. Travesty these two guys aren't in...

Yep

A bunch of BS
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 08:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ken Anderson seems like such a well respected guy among football circles though. I don’t get it.

Me either and believe nobody deserves it more than Anderson. 

My all time favorite Bengal

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-24-2021, 08:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ken Anderson seems like such a well respected guy among football circles though. I don’t get it.

The guy even won a SB ring as an assitant coach with the Steelers, so you think that would give some mainstream acceptance boost, too. 
Reply/Quote
Anyone remember back in the day, when John Coyne would ring the Clermont County Courthouse with his military trucks hauling trailers with huge billboard signs on them, and then walked around all day paying the meters so no one could park close to the courthouse and yet they couldn't ticket him because he fed the meters? Yeah, this, except around the hall in Canton..... Hilarious
Reply/Quote