Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peter Strzok fired after the FBI previously recommends 60 day suspension
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-agent-peter-strzok-fired-over-anti-trump-texts/2018/08/13/be98f84c-8e8b-11e8-b769-e3fff17f0689_story.html?utm_term=.4b098977f6a0

Quote:Aitan Goelman, Strzok’s lawyer, said FBI Deputy Director David L. Bowdich ordered the firing on Friday — even though the director of the FBI office that normally handles employee discipline had decided Strzok should face only a demotion and 60-day suspension. Goelman said the move undercuts the FBI’s repeated assurances that Strzok would be afforded the normal disciplinary process.

“This isn’t the normal process in any way more than name,” Goelman said, adding in a statement, “This decision should be deeply troubling to all Americans.”

The FBI declined to comment.

Trump naturally tweeted about it and suggested that the Mueller investigation be ended because of it and the Hillary investigation be restarted

Quote:“Agent Peter Strzok was just fired from the FBI - finally. The list of bad players in the FBI & DOJ gets longer & longer. Based on the fact that Strzok was in charge of the Witch Hunt, will it be dropped? It is a total Hoax. No Collusion, No Obstruction - I just fight back!” he wrote.

Minutes later, he added, “Just fired Agent Strzok, formerly of the FBI, was in charge of the Crooked Hillary Clinton sham investigation. It was a total fraud on the American public and should be properly redone!”
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
So is the guy who fired him a political appointee or a lifer who was promoted through the ranks?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(08-13-2018, 03:51 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So is the guy who fired him a political appointee or a lifer who was promoted through the ranks?

The position of Deputy Director isn't an appointed one. He was promoted by Wray to replace McCabe when McCabe announced his resignation and ultimately took over after McCabe was fired two days before retiring. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Still waiting for all those FBI agents leaking about the Hillary investigation during the campaign to be investigated and fired......

Since a man can't discus politics with his girl anymore.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(08-14-2018, 08:57 AM)Belsnickel Wrote:

LOL
I think the "were going to stop it" tweet, regarding Trump never being elected POTUS, is what did him in. As we have discussed everyone has their personal biases, it is our job to ensure those biases do not affect our professionalism. Even if Strzok didn't allow his obvious disdain for Trump to affect his actions that tweet certainly alludes to the fact that he would, in his own words. I have often said it to colleagues, the appearance of impropriety is often just as bad as impropriety, especially in the LEO and government fields. I don't see how this guy could actually do his job anymore, he tarred himself with his statements. Not to mention that infidelity can often lead to the revocation of security clearances. In the military it can get you court martialed. Not being privy to the disciplinary process of the FBI I can only speculate, but his firing does not surprise me in the least.
Well its a start.

There were bigger fish in this sea of leftist corruption that were caught but still remain unpunished.
That's because they affiliate with the wrong party.