Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Paul Alexander hired
...He is interviewing for the Cowboys O line job. This is like some weird bizzaro world.
Reply/Quote
Cowboys are interviewing Paul Alexander today.

WhoDey2
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 01:52 PM)Au165 Wrote: ...He is interviewing for the Cowboys O line job. This is like some weird bizzaro world.

(01-11-2018, 01:52 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: Cowboys are interviewing Paul Alexander today.

Well......they *did* take Nate Livings, so...... LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 01:52 PM)Au165 Wrote: ...He is interviewing for the Cowboys O line job. This is like some weird bizzaro world.

not the offensive line.  the OMELET line

[Image: usp_nfl-_dallas_cowboys_facility_tour-7....1000&h=656] 
Reply/Quote
In other news everybody in the DFW metroplex has agreed to metaphorically commit suicide pending the hiring of Alexander..and Ezekiel Elliott has agreed on principle to no longer be known as a star running back preferring instead to be known as just one of the shorter guys on the team and is in talks to explore becoming known as a chronic woman beater.

Jeeez! I hope it happens. I love making fun of my daughter for being a Cowboys fan.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2018, 07:36 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: Maybe coal miners in other countries could use PA to safety check mine shafts for gas, instead of risking a canary.

I think he'd make a great hanging rope tester.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
With exclusion of stool town, it couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of d-bags.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 05:45 PM)Rattler Wrote: With exclusion of stool town, it couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of d-bags.

2nd most annoying
2nd most ignorant
2nd most obese

fans in the league
Reply/Quote
So we got Pollack, did we make the immaculate trade and the Cowgirls hire PA?
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2018, 07:58 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: So we got Pollack, did we make the immaculate trade and the Cowgirls hire PA?

The Immaculate Trade.  I love it!
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
There are reports that the Dallas Cowboys are actually set to hire him as their offensive line coach. I think we definitely get the better trade off if this is true.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2018, 04:46 PM)Wyche Wrote: fred clicked with wild, reckless abandon to return to tell us all "told ya the rest of the league respected Piano Man"......only to see this sad, pathetic display. LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

http://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2018/01/15/dallas-cowboys-paul-alexander-assistant-coach-jason-garrett-cincinnati-bengals-marvin-lewis-frank-pollack-rich-bisaccia/

Perhaps the most interesting aspect of this hire is the fact Alexander has been the assistant head coach to Marvin Lewis since 2003. That may be a role he’s about to take on with Dallas, as Jason Garrett’s assistant head coach since joining the club moved on.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 11:45 AM)fredtoast Wrote: http://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/2018/01/15/dallas-cowboys-paul-alexander-assistant-coach-jason-garrett-cincinnati-bengals-marvin-lewis-frank-pollack-rich-bisaccia/

Perhaps the most interesting aspect of this hire is the fact Alexander has been the assistant head coach to Marvin Lewis since 2003. That may be a role he’s about to take on with Dallas, as Jason Garrett’s assistant head coach since joining the club moved on.

:andy: .....as I said, good to see you back.  I still think he let the game pass him by here.  So does our OC.  Maybe he learned something in all of this after being held accountable after 24 years.  Time will tell.

Reply/Quote
Since they traded OL Coaches, I wonder if they're interested in trading OLs now? Zach Martin/Travis Frederick for Cedric Ogbuehi/Russell Bodine.

You know PA has to be tempted. Those are his guys.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 01:26 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Since they traded OL Coaches, I wonder if they're interested in trading OLs now? Zach Martin/Travis Frederick for Cedric Ogbuehi/Russell Bodine.

You know PA has to be tempted. Those are his guys.

I don't think Jerry Jones has gone completely senile yet
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 01:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I don't think Jerry Jones has gone completely senile yet

Well.......he *did* hire Piano Man, so...... Ninja

Reply/Quote