Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No London game for us
(01-11-2018, 03:35 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: This whole sham of a game is another NFL joke, aren’t they talking about Mexico next? This is really just as political as the flag discussion. The NWO and open border crowd may enjoy the London game, it’s a joke to me.

Keep political/conspiracy discussions out of Jungle Noise (unless the conspiracy involves Mike Brown being a lizard man) LOL Shocked
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 10:49 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I would be crushed.  I probably could finally divorce them.  God, I hope this never happens...but if I am being realistic, I think it probably has a decent chance.  The stadium will be empty next year.  Mike Brown isn't going to live forever.  If Katie sees an opportunity to set her family up for centuries with a brand new domed stadium...Ugh, I get sick thinking about it.

I wonder at times if that isn't their long game.  Is there any sort of attendance clause in the lease that would let them skirt town early? Say, if season tickets are below 35,000 x numbers of consecutive years?  Just drive away the people, leave Cincinnati in the rearview, and cleanup in a city so desperate for a team they'll even welcome Mike Brown and his idiot family with open arms.  

If that's not legally possible and not their plan, then I don't know what the hell they're doing.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Happy I get to go to the game here in Charlotte.
Reply/Quote
Gutted as a UK fan. Enjoyed the last game over here in the UK. Hopefully get another chance in a year or 2. I believe they have to play 2 games here in 5 years.
Reply/Quote
It's all about selling NFL merchandise. I would think having a team in Europe would be a scheduling and logistical nightmare.
Reply/Quote