Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Love for UC?
(12-31-2021, 10:04 PM)sloSTI Wrote: They were as deserving as anyone else in top 6 or so

They were deserving because they won on game against Notre Dame. If they were in the SEC ; they'd be mid-Pack.

WTS, yes, it was a crappy season for lots of teams and UC deserved to be there. They broke the glass ceiling, but folks are already repairing that ceiling and making it more shatter proof. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 10:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They were deserving because they won on game against Notre Dame. If they were in the SEC ; they'd be mid-Pack.

WTS, yes, it was a crappy season for lots of teams and UC deserved to be there. They broke the glass ceiling, but folks are already repairing that ceiling and making it more shatter proof. 

I was probably the only UC fan saying all year, they didn't belong, but they deserved a shot
Reply/Quote
Georgia is beating the brakes off Michigan, and it's still first half 27-3
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 10:56 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Georgia is beating the brakes off Michigan, and it's still first half 27-3

Thank God!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
The SEC Championship pt2 nonsense is going to be annoying as hell, but I am glad that the game is more lopsided than the first.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2021, 10:56 PM)sloSTI Wrote: Georgia is beating the brakes off Michigan, and it's still first half 27-3

Folks hate the SEC but it is by far the elite conference in CFB. Kudos to tOSU, OU. and Clemson interrupting the party from time to time. 

CFB needs USC, Texas, Nebraska, FSU, Miami, ect...to be elite again. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Michigan looked less deserving than UC. Their game day thread was full of “we beat OSU”. Now back to another decade of obscurity.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
What a crappy round of games

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 12:02 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks hate the SEC but it is by far the elite conference in CFB. Kudos to tOSU, OU. and Clemson interrupting the party from time to time. 

That’s part of it too, a lot of the powers that were Around in the late 90’s and early 2000’s when I started watching are gone. And IMO besides this year Michigan and Oklahoma haven’t been as good as advertised. Get them out of their conference playing crappy defenses every week and they get smacked.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2022, 12:02 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Folks hate the SEC but it is by far the elite conference in CFB. Kudos to tOSU, OU. and Clemson interrupting the party from time to time. 

Yep. When I was growing up, the Big 12 was the top conference, dominated by Texas, Oklahoma, and Nebraska.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Notre Dame lost, and Ohio State has given up 35 points at HALFTIME.

Combine that with Michigan losing by more to a lower seeded team, and I think the conversation around UC will be about as good as can be expected with the loss they took.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
UC had a great and historic season. Nothing to be ashamed of at all, especially facing Bama in the playoffs. Hats off to Fickle for what he has built there.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote