Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Love for UC?
The committee literally just showed the world that they have no concern for schools that aren't their favorite shits from the SEC or Big 10.

At this point there is zero point in having a season. Just let Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State and then spin the wheel for your 4th school each year.

Why play at all if loses don't matter. Absolutely pure garbage to see Alabama at 2. That team could have a Marshall incident and still be ranked 2 at season end.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Im a strong believer in strength of schedule and Cincinnati just doesn’t have it. If you’re not in a power 5 conference you’ve got to schedule strong out of conference games to make up for it. Or do well enough to move into a power 5 in my opinion. If this was the old big east I think they’d have a better shot. I would like to see the better teams get together into their own conference to counteract a weaker conference schedule. Now mind you if every power 5 takes a loss Cincinnati should definitely be in.

I do understand you can’t predict everything you might have scheduled Lsu 2 years ago but now that games hardly worth anything on a power game scale because they’ve regressed this year.
Reply/Quote
UC only up on Tulsa by 2 at half 14-12. Not exactly doing anything to help their case. However Purdue is beating MSU 21-14 at half.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2021, 06:16 PM)cinci4life Wrote: UC only up on Tulsa by 2 at half 14-12. Not exactly doing anything to help their case. However Purdue is beating MSU 21-14 at half.

21-12 now, and UC just stuffed them on 4th down. Disappointing 1st half, but much better start to the 2nd.

Reply/Quote
Now this is more like it.

Reply/Quote
Need to stop that run. Can't be trading scores. They need to shut down Tulsa and drop 40 on them in the second half.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Getting nasty…

Reply/Quote
Whyle can not carry the ball like that. Ugh.

Reply/Quote
Tulsa not going away.
Reply/Quote
Giving up a 3rd and 17 is inexcusable.

Reply/Quote
Denied! Damn, thought that was headed for OT.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2021, 07:58 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Denied!  Damn, thought that was headed for OT.

Might still be now.
Reply/Quote
Wow, spoke too soon.
Reply/Quote
Talk about skin of their teeth…

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2021, 08:01 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Might still be now.

Nope.  Knew it all along  Smirk
Reply/Quote
For those hating the BCS:

What do you think the score would be between Tulsa and Alabama?

I'd go about 67-3
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
UC barely hangs on. Meanwhile MSU is about to lose 40-29. Oregon and OSU likely move up to #3 and #4 respectively. Thinking MSU only drops to #5 and UC stays at #6. This is assuming Oregon wins tonight.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2021, 08:11 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For those hating the BCS:

What do you think the score would be between Tulsa and Alabama?

I'd go about 67-3

Idk what would be the score between Alabama and Nebraska?

Reply/Quote
Hopefully the city of Cincinnati has used up all of this weekend's allotment of football drama with this game and tomorrow will be drama free.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2021, 08:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Idk what would be the score between Alabama and Nebraska?

Most likely not quite the blowout. Bama would probably only win by a couple TDs
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote