Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Love for UC?
(11-06-2021, 08:11 PM)cinci4life Wrote: UC barely hangs on. Meanwhile MSU is about to lose 40-29. Oregon and OSU likely move up to #3 and #4 respectively. Thinking MSU only drops to #5 and UC stays at #6. This is assuming Oregon wins tonight.

I think MSU drop hard. UC most likely moves up to #5 while OU jumps up to #6. They've been on a roll ever since they realized Rattler's terrible
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2021, 09:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think MSU drop hard. UC most likely moves up to #5 while OU jumps up to #6. They've been on a roll ever since they realized Rattler's terrible

Thing is if Michigan wins tonight, they won't drop MSU below them. We've already seen how they value head to head wins at this point. Now if UM losses then yes it would open the door for a bigger MSU drop.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
MSU gave up nearly 600 yards today on defense.
Reply/Quote
LSU giving Bama all they can handle..that would be huge for UC.

Reply/Quote
Bama barely survives.
Reply/Quote
Honestly no team outside of Georgia looks all that dominant right now. Weird year.

Reply/Quote
Oregon in a fight with Washington. 24-16 with 10 minutes left in the 4th.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2021, 09:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I think MSU drop hard. UC most likely moves up to #5 while OU jumps up to #6. They've been on a roll ever since they realized Rattler's terrible

I’ve never held much faith in Big 12 teams as it’s always lots of offense with terrible defensive, but no way an undefeated Cincinnati team should be ranked against a undefeated Oklahoma team (probably).
Reply/Quote
Cincy up to 5

Reply/Quote
Honest question. Do you really think UC could compete with any of the other 3 teams if they were to be in the top 4?
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2021, 03:25 PM)plantmanky Wrote: Honest question.  Do you really think UC could compete with any of the other 3 teams if they were to be in the top 4?

It's certainly debatable.  They did win at Notre Dame who is in the top ten.   Alabama didn't look great last week.  If Nebraska had a FG kicker the Ohio State game is closer.  Oregon has a loss to Stanford who is terrible.  And off course many point to the game UC played Georgia in the bowl game last year that ended in a last second fg.    
Reply/Quote
Well UC once again so far not looking like a top 4 team. Losing 7-0 to USF with 2 turnovers in the span of 5 offensive plays.
Reply/Quote
UC wins 45-28. Not exactly as dominating as it should have been against a 2 win team.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2021, 11:35 PM)cinci4life Wrote: UC wins 45-28. Not exactly as dominating as it should have been against a 2 win team.

Looked better than the games against Navy, Tulane and certainly Tulsa.

Never felt like the game was in question, even when USF was up 7-0. It never felt like they could actually lose the game. Need Purdue to help out tomorrow and UC might finally get the shot they deserve. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Ohio State has a loss and no victory as impressive as UC's win over ND.

They don't deserve to be ahead of the Bearcats right now, but in order to make the playoffs the Buckeyes will have to win 3 in a row against #7 Michigan State, #6 Michigan (away) and #18 Wisconsin (neutral).  If they do that it will be impossible to keep them out.

Oregon has a road win against OSU, but other than that they won't have any impressive wins.  UC may have a chance to jump them.
Reply/Quote
Go Utes!!

Reply/Quote
(11-20-2021, 10:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Go Utes!!

That punt return TD likely ended it already. With everything that's gone down today i could easily see OSU jump to #2 and Bama drop to #3. The only question is will they jump TTUN over UC. 
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2021, 11:24 PM)cinci4life Wrote: That punt return TD likely ended it already. With everything that's gone down today i could easily see OSU jump to #2 and Bama drop to #3. The only question is will they jump TTUN over UC. 

I don't like Michigan's chances against Ohio State after watching their last 2 games.  The Buckeyes really seem to be hitting their stride at the right time.  If they handle Michigan, then that's another gift to UC.  All Cincinnati has to do is keep winning.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2021, 11:24 PM)cinci4life Wrote: That punt return TD likely ended it already. With everything that's gone down today i could easily see OSU jump to #2 and Bama drop to #3. The only question is will they jump TTUN over UC. 

It wouldn't surprise me to see but they still have OSU on the sched and Alabama has the SEC championship. As long as the Bearcats win out, i don't see how they can keep them out. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

I don't think Mich will leap frog UC, but I'm sure ND will move up into the top 6. I think UC's issue will be if they struggle with ECU and ND handles Stanford.

Reply/Quote