Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Moral Victory
I have to agree with Marvin on this one:

"That's not what this is about. This team, the fans -- they deserve a win. ... To say (it's) a moral victory for Tyler Boyd, that isn't worth (anything) when he's playing his tail off week in and week out, day in and day out."
Reply/Quote
He was either drunk or on meth when he said it. Un-Merv like. Either that or even he is tired of hearing "We did some good things" spew out of his own mouth. Some of these guys are not quitters and play with heart. They deserve better than him and I think maybe there's a snowballs chance he may begin to realize that soon. Doubtful, but worth hope.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Marvin knows his job is safe for another year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 12:07 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: I have to agree with Marvin on this one:

"That's not what this is about. This team, the fans -- they deserve a win. ... To say (it's) a moral victory for Tyler Boyd, that isn't worth (anything) when he's playing his tail off week in and week out, day in and day out."

The game is on THAT clown of a HC. Guys are never ready to start a game, undisciplined and for that clown to call a deep hand-off with zone blocking on 4th down when they need 8" is a crime..Yes, Marvin either called the play or agreed to it....
Reply/Quote