Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No More Marvin Loyalty Means Whole New Look
(01-22-2019, 08:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Argh, so close. 

Lol, i just don't like the guy.

My opinion and that dude is nothing but a distraction from the game of football...

Say that he is not and tell me how he would help this team Nately please?
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 03:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Lol, i just don't like the guy.

My opinion and that dude is nothing but a distraction from the game of football...

Say that he is not and tell me how he would help this team Nately please?

I didn't say he would help the team, I just don't see why people have to pretend he's worse that Nathan Peterman.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 04:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I didn't say he would help the team, I just don't see why people have to pretend he's worse that Nathan Peterman.  

Not pretending, the guy has been out of football for years.

Peterman sucks but he as atleast played games and started for whatever reason.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 04:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Not pretending, the guy has been out of football for years.

Peterman sucks but he as atleast played games and started for whatever reason.

Peterman's stats would take quite a boost if they were all 0's.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 04:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Peterman's stats would take quite a boost if they were all 0's.

Lol, yeah he be bad, not denying that.
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2019, 03:10 PM)Wyche Wrote: I think you may be right on that.....lol.  Anyone remember?

That's an affirm on the Frerotte head butting a stanchion and getting a concussion.  Think there was a neck injury as well.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2019, 04:09 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I didn't say he would help the team, I just don't see why people have to pretend he's worse that Nathan Peterman.  

To be fair, the last time I saw CK play, he looked as bad as Peterman.  Of course, the good thing was, it's hard to throw INTs when half of your throws look like split-finger fastballs in the dirt.  I think I saw some WRs putting cups in on the sidelines. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2019, 11:29 AM)Wyche Wrote: To be fair, the last time I saw CK play, he looked as bad as Peterman.  Of course, the good thing was, it's hard to throw INTs when half of your throws look like split-finger fastballs in the dirt.  I think I saw some WRs putting cups in on the sidelines. Ninja

The last season Kaepernick played he posted a 90.7 rating with 16 tds and only 4 ints.  And that was with one of the worst set of receivers I have ever seen on any team.  His top 2 WRs (Kerley, Patton) COMBINED for 1075 yds, a 10.6 avg and 3 tds.  No one else on the team had even 30 receptions.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2019, 12:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The last season Kaepernick played he posted a 90.7 rating with 16 tds and only 4 ints.  And that was with one of the worst set of receivers I have ever seen on any team.  His top 2 WRs (Kerley, Patton) COMBINED for 1075 yds, a 10.6 avg and 3 tds.  No one else on the team had even 30 receptions.

.....but they were 1-10 during the 11 games he started, he only completed 59% of his passes, and threw for 2241 yds.

Like I said, hard to pick off a pass when it's in the dirt.  Saying he's as good as Peterman is obviously an exaggeration, but him looking like shit the last game I saw him play is not.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote