Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden 50 million dollar ad buy labeling Trump a criminal
(06-18-2024, 08:54 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I hate what it’s become.

I blame the 5 conservative justices on the SCOTUS for that Citizens United ruling.

Wait. That's "one side." 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2024, 12:52 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: He did in a 3 part interview conducted at Mar-A- Lago with Hannity after Hunter was convicted.

ok...where is the link to his "compassion"  I'm not going to go looking for anything related to Hannity

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-18-2024, 10:38 PM)pally Wrote: ok...where is the link to his "compassion"  I'm not going to go looking for anything related to Hannity

I could provide you a video and just as liberals like you dismiss real videos as deep fake, you would do so with it. Trump had every chance to dump on Hunter and his addiction. He did not and showed empathy. As Harley said in another thread, everything Trump does perceived as a negative is all over liberal media. Look around in your stomping grounds and see if you find any evidence Trump attacked Hunter's addiction issue.

As I said, Trump pointed to his brother's addiction with alcohol and how it killed him at a young age. He touched on how addiction impact the entire family and is a disease.

But like I said, you hate Trump and would never give him credit for empathy towards Hunter or anyone else. It does not fit your narrative of hate all things Trump.

But here you go.

Trump offers empathy for Biden after son's conviction (newsnationnow.com)

WASHINGTON (NewsNation) — Former President Donald Trump said he “understands” how President Joe Biden feels dealing with a loved one who is struggling with addiction, as both men eschewed alcohol their entire lives because of their family links to substance abuse.

“I understand that whole subject, I understand it pretty well,” Trump said in a Thursday interview with Fox News. “I’ve had it with people having it in their family.”
“It’s a tough moment for their family. It’s a tough moment for any family involved in that,” Trump added.

Donald Trump empathizes with Joe Biden's situation after Hunter's gun conviction (thehill.com)

Trump shows empathy for Biden after Hunter’s conviction

Former President Trump said he understands how President Biden feels after his son, Hunter Biden, was convicted on charges related to illegally purchasing a gun because of his past drug addiction.

“I understand it pretty well, because I’ve had it with people who have it in their family,” Trump said in a Fox News interview with Aishah Hasnie late Thursday, discussing addiction. “It’s a very tough thing.” 

“It’s a very tough situation for a father; it’s a very tough situation for a brother or sister; and it goes on, and it’s not stopping, whether it’s alcohol or drugs or whatever it may be,” he continued. “It’s a tough thing, and so that’s a tough moment for the family. It’s a tough moment for any family involved in that.”

Trump’s own brother, Fred, had alcoholism and died in 1981.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote