Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Trades - Fansepak
So, I thought I would do 1 Fanspeak mock with no trades, because that's how the Bengals usually roll. I am commenting on this as I do it so you can see my mindset.

1. Will Hernandez - G, UTEP. All 3 of the Centers are still on the board, but Wynn and all of the top tackles are gone (there was a run on them starting with the Cardinals.) I'm rolling the dice that one of the centers will be there in round 2.

2. Da'Ron Payne - DT, Alabama. I fully planned on going C with this pick, but I don't think you can pass on Payne at this point. IF I were able to make trades, I would be burning up the phone lines to get back into the 2nd to get one of the top C (all are still there)

3. Mark Andrews - TE, Oklahoma. And I got my ass burned. All of the Centers were gone. Andrews steps in as insurance for Eifert.

3. Carlton Davis - CB, Auburn. Strictly a BPA here. He's been getting a lot of late first round buzz, so not a bad spot to grab him.

4. Will Clapp - C, LSU. Not the way I envisioned getting a C, but he's been in the SEC and they have managed to turn out some pretty good running backs. Part of that is due to the line play.

5. Dante Pettis - WR, Washington. Not sure he will be here, but the guy is a phenomenal kick returner and has pretty good upside as a WR as well

5. Shaquem Grffin - LB, UCF. Again don't think he will be here, but he's a great value.

5. Da'Shawn Hand - DL, Alabama. A gut with upside that can fill in on both the outside and inside

7. Daniel Carlson - K, Auburn

I stopped at this point since I ran of out guys that I actually knew.
Reply/Quote
Are you making fun of Griffin by selecting players with the name Payne, Clapp, and Hand???
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-04-2018, 06:03 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Are you making fun of Griffin by selecting players with the name Payne, Clapp, and Hand???

My God!!!!

No..  But, it's funny how those picks fell that way.
Reply/Quote