Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Zeke Appeal Ruling
The NFL was going to rule on the Zeke appeal Monday. It has been delayed. I have 2 fantasy drafts on Tuesday and it would have helped to know if Zeke would get a reduced sentence. I'll still pass on him for now because I think there are other good backs available to draft.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 06:19 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: The NFL was going to rule on the Zeke appeal Monday. It has been delayed. I have 2 fantasy drafts on Tuesday and it would have helped to know if Zeke would get a reduced sentence. I'll still pass on him for now because I think there are other good backs available to draft.

Sounds to me like, at worst, it will get reduced, but I think it gets eliminated entirely.

A man beating a woman is no joke, but this sounds like the chick is batshit crazy and making it all up.  
Reply/Quote
Going to change things if they do.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I can't set any of the lineups in my leagues because I have zeke or mcfadden in all 3 of them.. I'm anxiously awaiting to hear what is going to happen. I grabbed him in the 3rd round and I deem that a steal even if he's out for 7 weeks of the fantasy season.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 12:35 PM)rezolve11 Wrote: I can't set any of the lineups in my leagues because I have zeke or mcfadden in all 3 of them.. I'm anxiously awaiting to hear what is going to happen. I grabbed him in the 3rd round and I deem that a steal even if he's out for 7 weeks of the fantasy season.

Really a tough call. Kind of in the same shoes you are. However, if he turns out like Jeremy Hill? Doesn't matter anyway.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote