Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No defense
(01-14-2018, 11:36 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: While to this point my britches have remained dry, I’m not too embarrassed to admit that Pittsburgh losing made my day today.  I’m reveling in y’alls misery. Call it what you want, but I’m enjoying this and nobody can take this away from me today.

Congratulations on getting to play a single extra game this season though.

We also got a lower draft pick as well.  Cry
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 11:46 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: We also got a lower draft pick as well.  Cry

Welcome to JN halfway through the season where some start rooting for losses for a better draft pick.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2018, 11:46 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: We also got a lower draft pick as well.  Cry

Welcome to our hell. LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2018, 11:33 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Welcome to JN halfway through the season where some start rooting for losses for a better draft pick.

(01-15-2018, 11:37 AM)Wyche Wrote: Welcome to our hell. LMAO

I hate having the draft talk conversation this early. I'm use to it being a Pirates fan as bad as they are, but I hate it being a Steelers fan because I expect more from them. Oh well there's always next year. As long as the Patriots don't win it, I'll be happy.
Reply/Quote