Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF grades-Steeler edition
(11-29-2021, 12:30 PM)pally Wrote: Apparently RBs are on a different scale and Mixon's score is actually good for the position.  He had 134 yards after contact which was more than 17 teams entire rushing totals.

Adeniji-63.1 with 1 pressure
Hopkins-68.4-best score of the season.  Last 2 weeks have been significantly higher than before the bye.  

Hilton received the highest score of his NFL career
Hendrickson has had 10 QB pressures in the last 2 games  

How is Chido not in there?  I don't think the dude gave up a catch???
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 05:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like PFF viewed his performance as more than just a dumb interception

Hey i'm not saying he was terrible yesterday...i'm saying he was beat on that play and got lucky.

It's worth noting PFF has Apple ranked 117/118 of all scored DBs after this game.....so if we're giving credence to their scoring we should keep that in mind.

I'll caveat all this by saying i haven't really followed PFF grades in 5 years easy.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 06:17 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: How is Chido not in there?  I don't think the dude gave up a catch???

8th highest grade after Bates. 68.7 in pass d, 61.4 run d. Keep in mind a couple of the guys graded higher didn’t play as much (Thomas, Kareem).

Reply/Quote

Great to see Tee returning to form. We’re going to have a hell of a one-two punch on the outside for the next few years.

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 10:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Great to see Tee returning to form. We’re going to have a hell of a one-two punch on the outside for the next few years.

Good also to see Stanley Morgan getting in on things as well.. Good on STs, good at blocking and I hear he can actually catch the ball as well..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Spain. Jeez. That guy has become an absolute stud. They have to re-sign him…he’s quickly becoming top priority in my opinion.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote