Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No mas!!!
Our boys made Pissburgh quit at Heinz Field, as TBoyd aptly pointed out, but today at M&T Stadium, they made the Ratbirds holler no mas, we quit, and we're pulling our starting QB because we quit. Such a great day. Beating them is one thing, but putting a beating on them is all the sweeter.... Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 10:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Our boys made Pissburgh quit at Heinz Field, as TBoyd aptly pointed out, but today at M&T Stadium, they made the Ratbirds holler no mas, we quit, and we're pulling our starting QB because we quit. Such a great day. Beating them is one thing, but putting a beating on them is all the sweeter.... Who Dey

Indeed and I could get used to seeing this kind of thing more often. 

Now its time to inflict a beatdown on the Browns in Cleveland next to complete the sweep. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 10:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Our boys made Pissburgh quit at Heinz Field, as TBoyd aptly pointed out, but today at M&T Stadium, they made the Ratbirds holler no mas, we quit, and we're pulling our starting QB because we quit. Such a great day. Beating them is one thing, but putting a beating on them is all the sweeter.... Who Dey

Yes I think the tides are a changing finally and they know it.

Was just a matter of time, a long damn time. Lets do the same thing to the Stains in a couple weeks.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 10:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes I think the tides are a changing finally and they know it.

Was just a matter of time, a long damn time. Lets do the same thing to the Stains in a couple weeks.

It has been a while coming, but it does look like the Bengals are taking control.  

Then again, it has only been 7 weeks.

I will say that I've been pleasantly surprised and I am excited if our line can keep at least giving Joe the time to get throws out.  Hopefully, they can start giving him enough time so he doesn't get hit right after he throws.

We have a lot of good players and we could make some serious noise if we keep this up!

Burrow's the real deal and he'll take us places!

I also think that Chase could end up being our most explosive receiver ever and could end up being one of the all-time greats!  Burrow too!
Reply/Quote
We've pulled our starters 2 weeks in a row. Pretty damn impressive...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Honestly, Harbaugh made the right call.  Lamar was getting beat up.  I saw that he had never been sacked 5x in one game before today.  He went for it on 4th down in his own end and the Bengals came out and ran it 4x and broke a long TD.  Then he goes for it again in his own ed and the Bengals bust another long TD run.  Nothing to do but put in the backups at that point.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 11:16 PM)jason Wrote: We've pulled our starters 2 weeks in a row. Pretty damn impressive...

I saw someone on Twitter say Burrow must feel like he’s back at LSU…lol

Reply/Quote
Being both a Bengals and Kentucky fan....it's extra sweet making Lamar Jackson look like a clown, and then hit the showers early. Couldn't be more proud of our defense today getting after him like flies on crap. WHO DEY
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 11:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It has been a while coming, but it does look like the Bengals are taking control.  

I will say that I've been pleasantly surprised and I am excited if our line can keep at least giving Joe the time to get throws out.  Hopefully, they can start giving him enough time so he doesn't get hit right after he throws.

We have a lot of good players and we could make some serious noise if we keep this up!

I also think that Chase could end up being our most explosive receiver ever and could end up being one of the all-time greats!  Burrow too!

And as a side bar, I agree and also love the fact that AJ is 7-0!  

I ALWAYS liked AJ Green's demeanor and took note when Burrow answered Boomer's question of who he looked up to as a mentor last year, with AJ as his response.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 11:36 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: And as a side bar, I agree and also love the fact that AJ is 7-0!  

I ALWAYS liked AJ Green's demeanor and took note when Burrow answered Boomer's question of who he looked up to as a mentor last year, with AJ as his response.

LOVED AJ!  

Signed my jersey at training camp and always stopped to chat with me for a while!  

I hate that we couldn't get him a play-off win while he was here, but hopefully he gets one in Arizona!
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 11:16 PM)jason Wrote: We've pulled our starters 2 weeks in a row. Pretty damn impressive...

This....and OP is right, we've made our divisional bullies lay down and quit this year. I'm not sure I've seen that since the days of the Ickey Shuffle. I mean, they legit threw up the white flag....in their own houses.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 11:42 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: LOVED AJ!  

Signed my jersey at training camp and always stopped to chat with me for a while!  

I hate that we couldn't get him a play-off win while he was here, but hopefully he gets one in Arizona!

I will always have mostly fond memories....but last year was dogshit. And people still call Palmer a quitter after that display on the field last year from Green? Someone had to say it....may as well be me. At least Carson didn't stink up the field with half ass effort to get his way out of town.  Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Made my weekend for sure.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
Speaking of Arizona…

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 10:21 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Indeed and I could get used to seeing this kind of thing more often. 

Now its time to inflict a beatdown on the Browns in Cleveland next to complete the sweep. 

Hey friend. No hard feelings eh? Lamar is still special.  Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 11:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It has been a while coming, but it does look like the Bengals are taking control.  

It was the Ravens though Brad, they were going to get pressures against our young line besides Reiff and Spain.

I like the play of our OL for the most part this season, they will make some mistakes as it is a new unit but they are improving.

Burrow, Chase, Logan, are definitely the real deal after this game. Impressed to say the least.

Cool to see Uzo doing what he is doing this late in his career. Pretty frickin' cool.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 11:58 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Hey friend. No hard feelings eh? Lamar is still special.  Who Dey

2nd best QB in the AFCN ain’t bad… Wink

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 11:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I saw someone on Twitter say Burrow must feel like he’s back at LSU…lol

I usually think it's sad when someone is livin' in the past, but... Chase and Burrow cam just stay in 2019 for all I care. That connection is pretty insane.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 12:53 AM)jason Wrote: I usually think it's sad when someone is livin' in the past, but... Chase and Burrow cam just stay in 2019 for all I care. That connection is pretty insane.

Well I think they just meant how he’s not even having to finish games.

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 12:56 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well I think they just meant how he’s not even having to finish games.

Yeah me too... I just think it's pretty amazing that those two look exactly as they did playing on the SEC. They're crushing it in the NFL.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote