Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No matter what happens tomorrow,
make sure you're in the GameDay thread during the game. It'll be ... uuuuuuuuuuuuh, interesting. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Dealing with y'all's mood swings, and unresolved issues throughout the week is enough for me. Sundays are for peace and quiet... And cussing at the TV.

Bengals 23
Seahawks 17
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 11:47 AM)jason Wrote: Dealing with y'all's mood swings, and u resolved issues throughout the week is enough for me. Sundays are for peace and quiet... And cussing at the TV.

Bengals 23
Seahawks 17

Nah, man, you can also cuss at each other, too (within bounds of the CoC, of course). It's great! Watching people declare the game over when we lose the coin toss is EPIC, man. EPIC
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 11:43 AM)PhilHos Wrote: make sure you're in the GameDay thread during the game. It'll be ... uuuuuuuuuuuuh, interesting.  Ninja

Well since the majority expect us to lose, win less than 6 games, it should be a fun and relaxing thread.

Why get upset if mistakes are made? The majority of fans have accepted ZT gets at least one rebuilding year with the same team albeit healthier than ML gave him.

I may stop in just to see the civility that has lacked in the past game day threads.  Hilarious  Nervous  Smirk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I usually hang in there for a while but having to stream the game you a "preview" of every play.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
The second ZT's mouth becomes a straight line I'm going to declare that he's been Bungalized and is as dead inside as "Moribund" Marvin Lewis.
Reply/Quote
I stay away from the orange and black plague.
Reply/Quote
Let's sign Antonio Brown.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 12:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The second ZT's mouth becomes a straight line I'm going to declare that he's been Bungalized and is as dead inside as "Moribund" Marvin Lewis.

What do you think will happen if ZT claps on the sideline?
Reply/Quote
I just can't stand the game day threads.

Or as I call them, "Drama Queen Pride" parades.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 01:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What do you think will happen if ZT claps on the sideline?

I sent him an email last night and said, "whatever you do, don't clap."

Reply/Quote
4:05 start, on the road in Seattle. Yeah, the Game day thread will be, as the kids say: lit.
Reply/Quote
Dont be scared of the gameday thread, ill be there to console you.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 11:43 AM)PhilHos Wrote: make sure you're in the GameDay thread during the game. It'll be ... uuuuuuuuuuuuh, interesting.  Ninja

Nope. No way. I'll read it when the game is over though. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
That will be a no for me I tried it once a long time ago didn't like it at all.

Hope for the best with so many changes we will have lots of growing pains on offense and defense through the year. But our roster is set pretty much so rooting them all on even Ross.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 11:47 AM)jason Wrote: Dealing with y'all's mood swings, and unresolved issues throughout the week is enough for me. Sundays are for peace and quiet... And cussing at the TV.

Bengals 23
Seahawks 17

u and anyone else that thinks we are winning this game need to share what ur smoking....there is not snow balls chance in hell we win tmrw.  there are some real fluffers and it blows my mind.  dalton is gonna be harrassed all game with bobby wagner on the other side and that front 7 they have its gonna get ugly.  chris carson should have a big day cuz our backers areeee GARBAGE...plus they have russell wilson and actual franchise qb.  tmrw is not gonna be a W lol anyone who thinks tho is blinded by tiger stripes.  and theres alot of u in here i dont get it.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 07:09 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: u and anyone else that thinks we are winning this game need to share what ur smoking....there is not snow balls chance in hell we win tmrw.  there are some real fluffers and it blows my mind.  dalton is gonna be harrassed all game with bobby wagner on the other side and that front 7 they have its gonna get ugly.  chris carson should have a big day cuz our backers areeee GARBAGE...plus they have russell wilson and actual franchise qb.  tmrw is not gonna be a W lol anyone who thinks tho is blinded by tiger stripes.  and theres alot of u in here i dont get it.

First of all homie... I ain't sharing shit with you. Go buy your own smoke. You can go get it tomorrow at 4:05 eastern since you already know what's gonna happen. And don't lump me with any blinded by whatever. This ain't the LOB, and I think we're gonna lay a W on them tomorrow. If not, we'll put up a hell of a fight.

And I hope Carson does run wild cause he's on my fantasy team, but keep in mind... they suck against the run too... And Joe Mixon's a better talent.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 04:18 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: That will be a no for me I tried it once a long time ago didn't like it at all.

Hope for the best with so many changes we will have lots of growing pains on offense and defense through the year. But our roster is set pretty much so rooting them all on even Ross.

Such a roller coaster of emotions. Bad enough for me when i watch the games myself.

I think we all are too invested into our team lol
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 01:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What do you think will happen if ZT claps on the sideline?

We will hear how ZT's claps are refreshing and those of a natural leader.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2019, 07:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We will hear how ZT's claps are refreshing and those of a natural leader.

Shut up lol
Reply/Quote