Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No more NSFW zone?
Just noticed that the NSFW Zone is no longer showing up on the Forums page. I see PnR now in Off-Topic. Is everything else no more?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Go to the "After Hours" section, type password ENTER, and you will likely find what you're looking for.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2016, 09:35 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Just noticed that the NSFW Zone is no longer showing up on the Forums page.  I see PnR now in Off-Topic.  Is everything else no more?

The 'After Hours' section is currently not active because of conflicts with the advertisements. When I get that straightened out (or figure a workaround for it)...I'll put it back up. 

PnR will be in the 'Off Topic' section until then. 
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 01:23 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The 'After Hours' section is currently not active because of conflicts with the advertisements. When I get that straightened out (or figure a workaround for it)...I'll put it back up. 

PnR will be in the 'Off Topic' section until then. 

Conflicts with advertisements, LOL. Do these people have any idea what drives internet traffic? You should be able to charge a premium for ads appearing in or around the After Hours section or just for even having one.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote