Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No one probably cares but me.....
Saturday the Tennessee Vols come back from 21 points behind for a victory over one of the best teams they have beaten in a long time (Georgia).

Sunday the Bengals come back from 17 points behind for a victory over one of the best teams thay have beaten in a long time (Seattle).

One of the best ever football weekends for me.
Reply/Quote
The Vols have done a good job of remaking themselves. They were down and out after dismissing Fulmer. I'm not a fan of the program, but I'd still rather see them win the east if it means Florida loses. I hate goddamned Florida.

As for the Bulldogs, Mark Richt is just an underachieving clown. This is a guy that had AJ Green, Matthew Stafford, Geno Atkins, Cordy Glenn, and Knowshon Moreno on the same team and still had jack to show for it. He always manages to come up small when his team has a big game on tap. They looked like they were in the catbird seat just two weeks ago and now this. I'm not sure who they get that's better, but he doesn't seem to have it in him to get them to where they want to go. He's had all the talent in the world.
Reply/Quote
The Tennessee game was one of the televised ones over here. Really enjoyable to watch, Dobbs was immense. Good to see them not be on the wrong end of a comeback too!
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 01:08 AM)samhain Wrote: The Vols have done a good job of remaking themselves.  They were down and out after dismissing Fulmer.  I'm not a fan of the program, but I'd still rather see them win the east if it means Florida loses.  I hate goddamned Florida.  

As for the Bulldogs, Mark Richt is just an underachieving clown.  This is a guy that had AJ Green, Matthew Stafford, Geno Atkins, Cordy Glenn, and Knowshon Moreno on the same team and still had jack to show for it.  He always manages to come up small when his team has a big game on tap.  They looked like they were in the catbird seat just two weeks ago and now this.  I'm not sure who they get that's better, but he doesn't seem to have it in him to get them to where they want to go.  He's had all the talent in the world.

The only thing worse than a Gator is a Hurricane Rock On

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote