Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No respect for JB and JC
(12-23-2021, 05:50 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Chase just needs to stop dropping balls, he wouldn't be going through a slump if he was catching them.

Think he has the most drops of any WR in the NFL so far this season. 

Needs to get this out of his game like he did early in the season and the talk about taking Chase away will go away.

He is THAT good with everything he can do, his balance = best bar none along with his chemistry with Burrow and his quicks
in and out of routes to go along with his deep speed. Chase needs to just stop dropping balls and he could put up another 200
plus yard game on the Ravens Sunday. Higgins and Boyd have been tearing it up lately for us which is nice.

His talent level is what we saw at the beginning of the year.

He just has to adjust to different coverages and get out of his own head with the drops.

Once he does that, he'll go back to being a dynamic playmaker for this offense.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I mean he's not wrong about anything he said is he? Anyone comparing Rodgers and Adam's to Burrow and Chase (at thos stage of their careers) should be mocked.
Reply/Quote
I'm fine with him just as long as he doesn't say that 'there's not a ton to do in Cincinnati.'
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 05:58 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: His talent level is what we saw at the beginning of the year.

He just has to adjust to different coverages and get out of his own head with the drops.

Once he does that, he'll go back to being a dynamic playmaker for this offense.

No doubt Shake. Think it will happen too.  Rock On

(12-23-2021, 05:59 PM)TheFan Wrote: I mean he's not wrong about anything he said is he? Anyone comparing Rodgers and Adam's to Burrow and Chase (at thos stage of their careers) should be mocked.

How were Rodgers and Devante's numbers when they played them last week just wondering?

All I know is Burrow and Ja'Marr's numbers were fantastic the last time we played Wink and their D that was less banged up
than what Rodgers and Devante had to face. Wink brought it up and yeah, he should be mocked.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 05:59 PM)TheFan Wrote: I mean he's not wrong about anything he said is he? Anyone comparing Rodgers and Adam's to Burrow and Chase (at thos stage of their careers) should be mocked.

Sure he's wrong...Aaron Rodgers is not in the Hall of Fame
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think we give them a heavy dose of Mixon and then they are going to see a lot of play action.
Reply/Quote
This matchup between the Bengals and Ravens this Sunday should be a candidate for game of the week.Very important game for AFC North division.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 12:32 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I think we give them a heavy dose of Mixon and then they are going to see a lot of play action.

Baltimores run defense is very good, and our sack rate on play action is gross. This shouldn’t be the game plan at all
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 12:41 AM)N_B Wrote: Baltimores run defense is very good, and our sack rate on play action is gross. This shouldn’t be the game plan at all

Agreed
This is not the same Oline we had in week 7.
They will bring pressure from every angle. I hope Zak game plans for this and have a plan B for drop coverage.
Reply/Quote
This needs to be a Burrow and the big 3 game.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 12:41 AM)N_B Wrote: Baltimores run defense is very good, and our sack rate on play action is gross. This shouldn’t be the game plan at all

Agreed
They will bring pressure from every angle. I hope Zak game plans for this and have a plan B for drop coverage.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 01:05 AM)Natifan Wrote: Agreed

Would be a great game to use Chris Evan’s on some creative plays out of the backfield 
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 03:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/12/23/wink-martindale-ravens-wont-need-to-double-jamarr-chase-like-we-did-davante-adams/

When asked about defending GB versus Cincy:

I don't want to defend him, but he also said in that interview:

"It's going to be a tough challenge, because (with) the three-headed monster they have at wide receiver, everybody sleeps on the tight end. 87 (C.J. Uzomah)," Martindale said.

"That's the tough thing about Cincinnati. They have weapons at each spot that can beat you," Martindale said. "So, as soon as you go in there and think that they're going to be pass heavy, then they're going to hand the ball off to Joe Mixon 30 times a game, and he's one of the best running backs in the league. So, it's going to be a tough challenge for us.“
Reply/Quote