Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
No respect
Article was from 3/19 so with all upgrades figured in except for Collins

https://chicago.suntimes.com/bears/2022/3/19/22982213/nfl-power-rankings-free-agency-bills-chiefs-broncos-rams-packers-bears-russell-wilson-tom-brady?_amp=true
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 08:53 PM)Whacked Wrote: Article was from 3/19 so with all upgrades figured in except for Collins

https://chicago.suntimes.com/bears/2022/3/19/22982213/nfl-power-rankings-free-agency-bills-chiefs-broncos-rams-packers-bears-russell-wilson-tom-brady?_amp=true

No disrespect to your thread but i don't have a clue who Jason Liesner is and i refuse to give two shits about his opinion. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
^lol. Fair enough.

Still though…10th? WTH
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 08:53 PM)Whacked Wrote: Article was from 3/19 so with all upgrades figured in except for Collins

The Bengals could have won the super bowl and the journalist and some fans if  not most non-Bengal fans would have stated they were lucky.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Bills, Rams, Packers, Chiefs, and Bucs I can understand. The rest ? pfftttt
Reply/Quote
The only person I’m concerned with this FA impressing is this man…

[Image: USATSI_17663530.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1]

Reply/Quote
Cowboys at 9th over the Bengals at 10th = invalid rankings
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 09:03 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: The Bengals could have won the super bowl and the journalist and some fans if  not most non-Bengal fans would have stated they were lucky.

That's why we need to do it again.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Talk about respect...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 09:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The only person I’m concerned with this FA impressing is this man…

[Image: USATSI_17663530.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1]

Yeah the only FA concern for the Brown family wouldn't be Burrow leaving but that he would talk them into owning the team himself in negotiations.  This kid does what he wants. 
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 09:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Talk about respect...

So....what you're saying is.....one of us still has a chance?
Reply/Quote
Bengals got no respect last year and went to the Super Bowl.  So who cares about some article on the Suntimes?  Sun times I get drunk and make stupid posts but I don't give a shit.   Hilarious

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
We will never be the “sexy” pick.
Reply/Quote
The Browns won’t have Watson for a lot of games. The Cowboys? They are definitely worse. A lot of the media, even though the Bengals played in the SB, aren’t well versed on the Bengals. They don’t realize unlike a lot of teams we kept most of our top 10 players. More importantly we had no losses on defense. We drastically upgraded our OL. They don’t realize this team improved not lucked into their 6-2 finish. And throwing out Cleveland you could call it 6-1. That’s a little far fetched to call it luck. What it was building a championship team. A championship mind set.

I think if we can stay healthy the offense will take a giant step. It won’t have to depend on big plays. What you should see next year is more consistent offense. You will see less third and longs. You won’t see struggles in the first half. This offense will hit another gear with an improved OL
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2022, 08:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No disrespect to your thread but i don't have a clue who Jason Liesner is and i refuse to give two shits about his opinion. 

But you at least give a partial shit, right? You know...a fart with chunks? Perhaps a slight bit of runny-ness? <---not sure how to spell that..  Sad
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote

Hilarious.  Really trying to make the NFC look like less of a JV league outside of Tampa, isn't he. 

Bengals were a 10-7 team that caught some significant breaks, but most people fail to realize the team they were the last 5 games of the season vs. the first 5 games of the season.  Totally different team.  And now start off next year with the one glaring weakness addressed in a big way before the draft.

I laugh at these, as it will be fun to keep "receipts" and show them later.  
Reply/Quote