Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No suspension for Talib???
Has anyone else seen the news, that all Aqib Talib got was a $20k fine for an intentional facemask that could of broke the players neck to which he admitted he did purposefully did not too mention he's a multiple repeat offender. Does anyone see an issue with this?
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2016, 09:00 PM)Crowe Wrote: Has anyone else seen the news, that all Aqib Talib got was a $20k fine for an intentional facemask that could of broke the players neck to which he admitted he did purposefully did not too mention he's a multiple repeat offender. Does anyone see an issue with this?

The usual double standard. Not surprised at all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-12-2016, 09:05 PM)BengalChris Wrote: The usual double standard. Not surprised at all.

I agree and it's plain as day that the NFL has no damn integrity and clearly plays favoritism to certain organizations and players. I accepted that Burfict should of gotten a suspension mostly to send him a message, but 3 games was excessive. The fact that Talib is notorious for these kind of stunts and admits to it and just gets a little ***** fine is beyond comprehensible. As Bengals fans we all should be mightily pissed right now.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2016, 09:15 PM)Crowe Wrote: I agree and it's plain as day that the NFL has no damn integrity and clearly plays favoritism to certain organizations and players. I accepted that Burfict should of gotten a suspension mostly to send him a message, but 3 games was excessive. The fact that Talib is notorious for these kind of stunts and admits to it and just gets a little ***** fine is beyond comprehensible. As Bengals fans we all should be mightily pissed right now.

The NFL doesn't care. They don't care what you think. They don't care what I think. They only really care about their image and how they are perceived by the masses.

Reply/Quote
Good news is the facemask tackle neck twister can remain in Burficts arsenal (for a slight cost)... Hopefully he unleash it against the Steelers.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2016, 10:27 PM)jj22 Wrote: Good news is the facemask tackle neck twister can remain in Burficts arsenal (for a slight cost)... Hopefully he unleash it against the Steelers.

Lol no doubt
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2016, 10:27 PM)jj22 Wrote: Good news is the facemask tackle neck twister can remain in Burficts arsenal (for a slight cost)... Hopefully he unleash it against the Steelers.

Oh if Burfict did it season long suspension. Believe that Whatever
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2016, 09:19 PM)BengalChris Wrote: The NFL doesn't care. They don't care what you think. They don't care what I think. They only really care about their image and how they are perceived by the masses.

Sad but true
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Give it time, I'm sure he's going to be suspended for it. it took Burfict some time, Talib will get suspended. Think they just want to wait until after all the confetti finishes falling. Remember, this game happened not even a week ago. Give it time.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2016, 09:00 PM)Crowe Wrote: Has anyone else seen the news, that all Aqib Talib got was a $20k fine for an intentional facemask that could of broke the players neck to which he admitted he did purposefully did not too mention he's a multiple repeat offender. Does anyone see an issue with this?

I am glad he didn't get suspended for being stupid and admitting that he pulled face mask. I think the game is just too ridiculous now a days people getting fined for stupid things. Aqib's should have been a suspension but these fines are just ridiculous. He got fined for taunting. Anyways makes the game boring.
Reply/Quote

Come on man, you know how it works.

We always get the raw deal.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote

He doesnt wear black and orange so the rules are different for him apparently.
Reply/Quote