Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No team in 85 years.....
Can we do something no team has done in 85 years. No team has been shut out at home in their first 2 home games of the season since 1932.
Reply/Quote
I wish I hadn't read that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
come on man.....I can't watch another shutout. It'd send me to the funny farm
Reply/Quote
I hope we play better than last week. Kinda hard not to right?
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2017, 08:29 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Can we do something no team has done in 85 years. No team has been shut out at home in their first 2 home games of the season since 1932.

Dubious history.  That's got Bengals written all over it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Dalton Vs Balt had a passer rating 0.7 this is the 3rd worse since the rating has been around in 06. We are going into the record books for all the wrong reasons this year.
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 02:40 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Dalton Vs Balt had a passer rating 0.7 this is the 3rd worse since the rating has been around in 06. We are going into the record books for all the wrong reasons this year.

What's the longest a team has gone without a TD? Could be well on our way to that one as well. 

Reply/Quote
(09-15-2017, 03:08 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What's the longest a team has gone without a TD? Could be well on our way to that one as well. 

I'm pretty sure it was 8 games.
Reply/Quote