Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No trade mock
Just did a quick firstpick.com mock and forced myself not to take any of the crazy trade offers they always put up there. We all know they wouldn’t get that kind of return, and are unlikely to trade anyway even if open to the idea.

With the o line being our main weakness I obviously went heavy there early to try to fix that area. Would have liked a LB, but after the first round I’m not crazy about any of them in this draft and wanted to be sure I got my center so I didn’t mess around waiting until round 2 for that position. Jones in round 3 could play tackle or guard and Brown was worth the risk at 3c imo. Got a lot of my go to late round guys in 5 and 7.

Your score is: 20504 (GRADE: B+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 21: Price, Billy, C/OG, Ohio State (B)
Round 2 Pick 14: Reid, Justin, FS, Stanford (B+)
Round 3 Pick 13: Jones, Jamarco, OT, Ohio State (B+)
Round 3 Pick 36: Brown, Orlando, OT, Oklahoma (A)
Round 4 Pick 12: McIntosh, RJ, DT, Miami (FL) (A)
Round 5 Pick 14: Hill, Holton, CB, Texas (A+)
Round 5 Pick 21: Scarbrough, Bo, RB, Alabama (A+)
Round 5 Pick 33: Ateman, Marcell, WR, Oklahoma State (A)
Round 7 Pick 31: Pineiro, Eddy, K, Florida (A+)
Round 7 Pick 34: Frazier, Marcell, DE, Missouri (A+)
Round 7 Pick 35: Ferguson, Riley, QB, Memphis (A+)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2018, 10:08 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Just did a quick firstpick.com mock and forced myself not to take any of the crazy trade offers they always put up there. We all know they wouldn’t get that kind of return, and are unlikely to trade anyway even if open to the idea.

With the o line being our main weakness I obviously went heavy there early to try to fix that area. Would have liked a LB, but after the first round I’m not crazy about any of them in this draft and wanted to be sure I got my center so I didn’t mess around waiting until round 2 for that position. Jones in round 3 could play tackle or guard and Brown was worth the risk at 3c imo. Got a lot of my go to late round guys in 5 and 7.

Your score is: 20504 (GRADE: B+)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 21:  Price, Billy, C/OG, Ohio State (B)
Round 2 Pick 14:  Reid, Justin, FS, Stanford (B+)
Round 3 Pick 13:  Jones, Jamarco, OT, Ohio State (B+)
Round 3 Pick 36:  Brown, Orlando, OT, Oklahoma (A)
Round 4 Pick 12:  McIntosh, RJ, DT, Miami (FL) (A)
Round 5 Pick 14:  Hill, Holton, CB, Texas (A+)
Round 5 Pick 21:  Scarbrough, Bo, RB, Alabama (A+)
Round 5 Pick 33:  Ateman, Marcell, WR, Oklahoma State (A)
Round 7 Pick 31:  Pineiro, Eddy, K, Florida (A+)
Round 7 Pick 34:  Frazier, Marcell, DE, Missouri (A+)
Round 7 Pick 35:  Ferguson, Riley, QB, Memphis (A+)

Like it and would love it a LBer in the mix

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Yeah, i would take Shaqueem Griffin or Mike McCray in their somewhere but would love the look of our O-line after this. Cool

Good job LF40. :andy:
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2018, 02:09 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Like it and would love it a LBer in the mix

Yep, but I really don’t see anyone outside of the first round being an upgrade to what we have. I don’t think this is the year to get that guy unless we get him early. Don’t see the bengals getting one in the first so I think we have what we have at this point. At least we added Brown in FA though so I won’t be too upset if we don’t get a good LB in the draft
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2018, 07:06 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yep, but I really don’t see anyone outside of the first round being an upgrade to what we have. I don’t think this is the year to get that guy unless we get him early. Don’t see the bengals getting one in the first so I think we have what we have at this point. At least we added Brown in FA though so I won’t be too upset if we don’t get a good LB in the draft

Probably  right but would still take a flyer on one or two

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2018, 02:09 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Like it and would love it a LBer in the mix

Pretty much this...Good draft overall, especially the end of it.  
Reply/Quote
I like it! The only only pick I don't like is Ferguson, but it's the 7th RD so no biggie.
Reply/Quote