Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No wonder Trump don't want to release his tax returns!
The NY Times just reported Trump received over 413 million dollars from his daddy's real estate company instead of the one million he has been bragging about. Real self made man. In Accumulating this wealth he supposedly committed a lot of fraud. It should be "the art of the steal". A sexual predator and a crook. Great pic for a potus. LMAO

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html

Repeat after me on three. Ready, 1,2,3 LOCK HIM UP , LOCK HIM UP. Hilarious
I don’t think you’d find that out anyway. They release like five or ten years I believe.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
It doesn't matter if Trump was handed a trillion bucks...his fanclub is certain that he'd be super rich even if he were born penniless in the slums of Detroit. He's a genius businessman.
Unreal. ..

No wait. Totally believable.

Im sure now that he is the most powerful man in the world he is doing the right thing... Says the suckers.
Trumps lawyers are saying none of this true. If that is true that means the failing NY Times is lying. Can't Trump sue them for libel or something?
In the primaries, when people were saying "fake news' about him, he was going to sue everybody.
Maybe when you use the threat of a suit to try to intimidate a person, but lose most of them, no one takes that threat seriously anymore.
No wonder Trump wants Kavanagh on the SC being he thinks sitting presidents shouldn't be prosecuted for anything.
I'm still waiting for Hillary to get locked up.
Guess we ought to question the iRS. Anything about Russia?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(10-03-2018, 01:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Guess we ought to question the iRS.  Anything about Russia?

That is what I am thinking.

As I understand it, the statute of limitations has run out on most of the reported fraud, though he might still be liable for some civil fines. 

If the IRS goes after Trump about yesterday's misdeeds, it will just be more evidence the DEEP STATE is out to get him.  The press, the CIA, the FBI, and now the IRS.
(10-03-2018, 04:22 PM)Dill Wrote: That is what I am thinking.

As I understand it, the statute of limitations has run out on most of the reported fraud, though he might still be liable for some civil fines. 

If the IRS goes after Trump about yesterday's misdeeds, it will just be more evidence the DEEP STATE is out to get him.  The press, the CIA, the FBI, and now the IRS.
Update:
In NY state there is no statue of limitations for tax evasion.
Trump is still being investigated for his involvement with Russia.
Trump is in love with Kim Jong Un.   ThumbsUp
The bigger crook he is shown to be the more his followers will love him.
I've been hearing that nothing illegal had taken place. The Trumps used the tax code to their benefit and now people are pissed.

Let's see what Matt has to say about this since this is his field.

I'm sure he's poring over this information right now because he's a nerd for this stuff for some strange reason I don't understand. Seriously, Matt is freaky when it comes to this.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(10-03-2018, 05:07 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Update:
In NY state there is no statue of limitations for tax evasion.
Trump is still being investigated for his involvement with Russia.
Trump is in love with Kim Jong Un.   ThumbsUp

How’d they miss it? Morons. Anyway any updates on Russian money?

(10-03-2018, 08:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: How’d they miss it?  Morons. Anyway any updates on Russian money?

Update:
The Mueller investigation is still on going gathering evidence of Trumps money laundering for the Russians. ThumbsUp
Don't know how Lois Lerner could have missed this.
(10-04-2018, 06:19 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Update:
The Mueller investigation is still on going gathering evidence of Trumps money laundering for the Russians. ThumbsUp

But nothing in this trove of documents? Odd.

At best, this is just more evidence of something we already knew: Donald Trump is full of shit. At worst, he's guilty of fraud.

The more telling thing in all of this, if this is all accurate, is how he treated his father and siblings with regards to that thing about the will.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(10-03-2018, 01:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Guess we ought to question the iRS.  Anything about Russia?

(10-03-2018, 08:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: How’d they miss it?  Morons. Anyway any updates on Russian money?

Good diversion!

Why not be investigated for both? Smirk

(10-04-2018, 07:51 AM)michaelsean Wrote: But nothing in this trove of documents?  Odd.

I found an answer for that:

(10-02-2018, 06:53 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I don’t think you’d find that out anyway. They release like five or ten years I believe.

Older tax returns show (possible) older fraud. New ones would show any Russian income.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-04-2018, 08:34 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: At best, this is just more evidence of something we already knew: Donald Trump is full of shit. At worst, he's guilty of fraud.

The more telling thing in all of this, if this is all accurate, is how he treated his father and siblings with regards to that thing about the will.

The lack of gift tax should be easy enough.  The feds and NY have D Trump's tax returns.  If he paid income tax on them then no problem, if not then problem.

(10-04-2018, 09:05 AM)GMDino Wrote: Good diversion!

Why not be investigated for both?  Smirk

I found an answer for that:

Older tax returns show (possible) older fraud.  New ones would show any Russian income.

It seems they have a lot of recent documents though.

(10-04-2018, 09:09 AM)michaelsean Wrote: The lack of gift tax should be easy enough.  The feds and NY have D Trump's tax returns.  If he paid income tax on them then no problem, if not then problem.

Actually, that would come from Fred's returns. Gift taxes are paid by the giver, not the receiver.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(10-04-2018, 09:26 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Actually, that would come from Fred's returns. Gift taxes are paid by the giver, not the receiver.

Right but if the receiver pays an income tax then no gift tax is necessary. I believe the burden is on the receiver. So if no gift tax is paid, then the receiver has to pay income tax, and if they don't they are in trouble and not the giver.