Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
No
The answer is NO to anyone who dares to post that the Bengals should sign the now free agent Antonio Brown

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Agree and very excited to see this happen. He wont learn anything from it because his bubble is too big. But he's also lost some endorsements as well over this, so that's good too. Don't like the guy, hope it doesn't seem obvious? Nervous

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2019, 05:29 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Agree and very excited to see this happen. He wont learn anything from it because his bubble is too big. But he's also lost some endorsements as well over this, so that's good too. Don't like the guy, hope it doesn't seem obvious? Nervous

Considering everything I’ve heard about this guy even before this off season drama he’s a real ass. He deserves everything that’s about to come his way. Total waste to just throw everything you worked so hard for away like that but he brought every bit of this on himself.
Reply/Quote
You guys remember that poster named YES?

All he would post was yes or no... Good times...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2019, 08:06 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Considering everything I’ve heard about this guy even before this off season drama he’s a real ass. He deserves everything that’s about to come his way. Total waste to just throw everything you worked so hard for away like that but he brought every bit of this on himself.

Reap what you sow I guess?

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2019, 05:24 PM)pally Wrote: The answer is NO to anyone who dares to post that the Bengals should sign the now free agent Antonio Brown

Just on principle, I say sign him!
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2019, 11:08 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Just on principle, I say sign him!

Hammer

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2019, 11:13 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hammer

That's what OP gets for daring me.

I'm in the Fred mindset tonight. Looking to disagree with a chip on my shoulder.

So....
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2019, 05:24 PM)pally Wrote: The answer is NO to anyone who dares to post that the Bengals should sign the now free agent Antonio Brown

I mean even if he is a headcase I'm positive the one thing this team doesn't need is another starting caliber WR. We could maybe use a few more depth type players though.
Reply/Quote
Boyd + AB + AJ + Eifert + Ross

and we still probably wont score at least 20 points in the 2nd half of a game.
Reply/Quote
This just in: we're getting AB AND Kaepernick! Shocked
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 03:24 AM)Bengalsrob Wrote: This just in: we're getting AB AND Kaepernick!  Shocked

The NFL approves of this punishment

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2019, 11:32 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I mean even if he is a headcase I'm positive the one thing this team doesn't need is another starting caliber WR. We could maybe use a few more depth type players though.

This aged well.
Reply/Quote
I heard Kaepernick is coming to town, is this true?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote