Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if Mike Brown Said This?
I might have to call a doctor about an erection lasting more than 4 hours.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28110486/panthers-owner-david-tepper-frustrated-latest-loss-says-accept-long-term-mediocrity

"Tepper's frustration over losing was evident, as he continually said that long-term mediocrity would not be accepted. He also said fans, many of whom left the stadium early Sunday, were smart enough to recognize long-term mediocrity."

:andy:
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'd wonder who had kidnapped Mike Brown and stolen his identity.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 10:59 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I might have to call a doctor about an erection lasting more than 4 hours.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28110486/panthers-owner-david-tepper-frustrated-latest-loss-says-accept-long-term-mediocrity

"Tepper's frustration over losing was evident, as he continually said that long-term mediocrity would not be accepted. He also said fans, many of whom left the stadium early Sunday, were smart enough to recognize long-term mediocrity."

:andy:

The Panthers are 5-5 with their backup QB starting.

IF we were 5-5 this year, we'd be hearing about how Zac was better than Belicheck!
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 01:24 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Panthers are 5-5 with their backup QB starting.

IF we were 5-5 this year, we'd be hearing about how Zac was better than Belicheck!

To be fair, if Zac was 5-5 with this dumpster fire, I'd consider him a future HOFer....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 01:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: To be fair, if Zac was 5-5 with this dumpster fire, I'd consider him a future HOFer....lol.

But, is it a dumpster fire because the roster is terrible? Or is the roster terrible because of coaching?

We rolled with a Staff where neither the HC, nor OC or DC ever had experience preparing a team for a season in that position.

We have guys who were solid NFL players that look bad this year. That seems to be on coaching/scheme.

Thus, adding more talented college players may not yield results as the coaching/scheme is bad.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2019, 01:39 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: But, is it a dumpster fire because the roster is terrible? Or is the roster terrible because of coaching?

We rolled with a Staff where neither the HC, nor OC or DC ever had experience preparing a team for a season in that position.

It's a combination of both, if I'm being honest. This team has been swirling the drain since 2015. We're finally in the pipe. Anyone that thinks we are going to produce much with guys like John Jerry starting at LT and so on, needs to seriously reevaluate their evaluations.  You don't have Green, you don't even have Ross. I'd say better coaching wins maybe 2 games thus far... that's about it.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Haha. Spot on!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote