Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Nobody can really stop us!'
This is getting crazy, but ZT does sort of look like some suburbanite cult leader, I guess.

We went from demanding accountability to praising our coaches and players ability to be completely undaunted by being the worst team in the league. Astounding.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 11:56 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Well Zac is still taking them out for pizza and ice cream afterwards.

So why wouldn't they be pumped?

but no sprinkles.. sprinkles are for winners
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 02:12 AM)Nately120 Wrote: This is getting crazy, but ZT does sort of look like some suburbanite cult leader, I guess.

We went from demanding accountability to praising our coaches and players ability to be completely undaunted by being the worst team in the league.  Astounding.
Embracing the suckiness is the millenial wave of the future and Zac is the pioneer for it's implementation.

Brilliant!!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
To Boyd and Mixon's credit, nobody could stop them yesterday except the OL and Dalton. We dominated the Clowns statistically but Dalton was too erratic to turn it into many points. We had our chances and blew it. He missed some open WRs that a good QB shouldnt miss.

My version of the truth is that Dalton wouldve been nothing more than a journeyman backup QB in the NFL if he didnt have AJ to make him look better all these years. Hes been exposed many times now. Pretty much when AJ is out, Dalton is average at best and horrible at worst. We really need to move on from this dude if we are going to be a real winner.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 07:48 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Embracing the suckiness is the millenial wave of the future and Zac is the pioneer for it's implementation.

Brilliant!!

Millenials didn't invent the fundamental attribution error. 
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 11:37 PM)Synric Wrote: People can knock this all they want but to me it screams we are a team and we are not giving up. It says alot about that group.

With you here....we don't see the same helpless look to the sidelines like "what do we do?".

I also think if they believe in themselves and get the necessary pieces they will be a solid team.  
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 04:09 AM)LebanonFan Wrote: but no sprinkles.. sprinkles are for winners

Yes but they did get pony rides.

And by pony rides I mean Frank Pollack stopped by and gave them piggyback rides.

Aunt Frank is Joe Mixon's favorite pony.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 08:44 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: With you here....we don't see the same helpless look to the sidelines like "what do we do?".

I also think if they believe in themselves and get the necessary pieces they will be a solid team.  

This is the 4th losing season in a row so i can see why players aren't dumbfounded by failing anymore. 
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 02:12 AM)Nately120 Wrote: This is getting crazy, but ZT does sort of look like some suburbanite cult leader, I guess.

We went from demanding accountability to praising our coaches and players ability to be completely undaunted by being the worst team in the league.  Astounding.

Haha. Yes - Worst team in the league. But, they're delusional enough to tell people they can't be stopped.

Maybe the emphasis was wrong on the quote. Literally it takes Nobody to stop us.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 08:44 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: With you here....we don't see the same helpless look to the sidelines like "what do we do?".

Taylor has a confused look on his face quite a bit from what I see of him on the sideline.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 11:40 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Eh, when you've got 1 win after 13 games...you gotta be able to laugh a little, right?

[Image: giphy.gif]

And just 2 wins (with 19 losses) since November 2018.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 11:23 PM)BengalChris Wrote: That 1-12 record doesn't seem to phase them at all. They are living in fantasy land.

well we flexed show'd we can get to the red zone then chose not to score so we can keep our draft pick... We don't want to win anymore now.

They are right no one can stop us from the #1 pick now but us.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 11:37 PM)Synric Wrote: People can knock this all they want but to me it screams we are a team and we are not giving up. It says alot about that group.

What it says to me is they're paid enough to not give up. A multi million dollar salary has to look great when you're 1-12.. Who would give up on multi million dollar salaries? I dare say very few would.. Can you even imagine getting paid that much to be terrible? They're unstoppable alright. The money will just keep flowing no matter how bad they are. Think about it a moment.. Even the lowest paid player makes about a half million a season which comes to around 31000 per game. Assuming said player plays 30 snaps per that's still over $1000 per snap regardless of outcome.. Raise your hand if you're currently paid around $500 per second.. and by the way, if you do can I have a stick of gum? Heck, I might even settle for used gum with pocket lint all over it.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 11:43 AM)grampahol Wrote: What it says to me is they're paid enough to not give up. A multi million dollar salary has to look great when you're 1-12.. Who would give up on multi million dollar salaries? I dare say very few would.. Can you even imagine getting paid that much to be terrible? They're unstoppable alright. The money will just keep flowing no matter how bad they are. Think about it a moment.. Even the lowest paid player makes about a half million a season which comes to around 31000 per game. Assuming said player plays 30 snaps per that's still over $1000 per snap regardless of outcome.. Raise your hand if you're currently paid around $500 per second.. and by the way, if you do can I have a stick of gum? Heck, I might even settle for used gum with pocket lint all over it.

Its frustrating,its a new dey
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 11:43 AM)grampahol Wrote: What it says to me is they're paid enough to not give up. A multi million dollar salary has to look great when you're 1-12.. Who would give up on multi million dollar salaries? I dare say very few would.. Can you even imagine getting paid that much to be terrible? They're unstoppable alright. The money will just keep flowing no matter how bad they are. Think about it a moment.. Even the lowest paid player makes about a half million a season which comes to around 31000 per game. Assuming said player plays 30 snaps per that's still over $1000 per snap regardless of outcome.. Raise your hand if you're currently paid around $500 per second.. and by the way, if you do can I have a stick of gum? Heck, I might even settle for used gum with pocket lint all over it.

Think about how much more MB makes and how much longer he gets to get paid.  

Being born ultra rich pays better than playing in the NFL and it looks like it is a lot easier.  
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 12:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Think about how much more MB makes and how much longer he gets to get paid.  

Being born ultra rich pays better than playing in the NFL and it looks like it is a lot easier.  

That's the thing that gives me the pinky bottom the most ! I mean MB gets to sit back in his luxury box with his smug attitude watching this team suck, bad ! All the while knowing his fat NFL profit sharing check is in the mail.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 12:22 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: That's the thing that gives me the pinky bottom the most ! I mean MB gets to sit back in his luxury box with his smug attitude watching this team suck, bad ! All the while knowing his fat NFL profit sharing check is in the mail.

Think how much Mike Brown makes sleeping in the owners box and how much Katie and Troy made on their midseason vacation.

Or don't.  Kvetching about how much money other people make is the first step towards being a commie.
Reply/Quote
Money can't buy happiness.... but it sure can get you a sweet ass vacation in Switzerland!
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 01:01 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Looks like ol' Joe gonna be mad AF when his stocking isn't gonna be filled with candy and nuts.

Xmas carolers better wear some umpire masks to protect their grilles.

Poor taste, he's been a model citizen since that incident.
Reply/Quote
Nobody can stop us...from getting Joe Burrow!
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote