Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Non-Bengals AFC-N playoff games
HahahahaahahHhHahah
Reply/Quote
**** yeah!! Eff you stains. Go home drunk. I know you guys, you live next to me.

Hit the browns fan in the face with the ball too.
Reply/Quote
WHOOOOOOOOOOO DEYYYYYYY
Reply/Quote
the sad faces of browns fans, sweet victory
Reply/Quote
The score would not have been close had Mayfield been in there - he is crap.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 10:04 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: the sad faces of browns fans, sweet victory

Lol. Pure evil
Reply/Quote
[Image: toilet-flush-handle.jpg]
Reply/Quote
lol
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 09:57 PM)cinci4life Wrote: It would be a 3 way tie with Ravens which means you go by division record which Bengals have the best so they stay in 1st.

Actually, it’s not division record. It’s who’s got the best record head-to-head between the three teams that are tied. Had the Browns won, they would have been 8-6 along with Ravens and Bengals. Between those three teams, the Browns own the best record (2-1). They beat us and the Ravens and also lost to the Ravens. We would be 1-1 with the win against the Ravens and loss against the Browns.
Reply/Quote
In the end, the Raiders just wanted it more or the Browns would have kept them from driving to make the field goal. Even then, I was sure making him rekick it would work, but the Raider's kicker came through. Lots of unhappy Browns' fans on the highways now. Be careful Reuben!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 10:14 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: In the end, the Raiders just wanted it more or the Browns would have kept them from driving to make the field goal. Even then, I was sure making him rekick it would work, but the Raider's kicker came through. Lots of unhappy Browns' fans on the highways now. Be careful Reuben!!!

Hah, my client had dawg pound tickets for me and thankfully I couldn't find anyone quick enough to go with me. Last time I was in the dawg pound with my AJ Green jacket on, it didn't go well lol. We thrashed them though. You can imagine I wouldn't keep my mouth shut, can only handle 5 browns fans trash talking so much when they're getting stomped.
Reply/Quote
Kittle needs to go hog wild tonight.

We need a Tennessee loss.

Come on Frisco. Do your job.
Reply/Quote
7-0 Frisco :)
Reply/Quote
10-0 Big Grin
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2021, 11:31 PM)Whacked Wrote: 10-0 Big Grin

And just like that it's 10-10.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Thanks for showing up in the 2nd half 49ers. Pathetic.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 01:11 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Thanks for showing up in the 2nd half 49ers. Pathetic.

Bengals never should have lost to them...

Or the Jets...

Or the Bears...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 01:26 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Bengals never should have lost to them...

Or the Jets...

Or the Bears...

Or the Packers.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 01:35 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Or the Packers.

At least the Packers are a better team than those other 3. I can stomach that one. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Was so pissed when I woke up to see Frisco blew it

I hope that’s not a sign of the beginning of a bad weekend
Reply/Quote