Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drunk oral not rape in Oklahoma
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/29/us/oklahoma-sodomy-laws-inebriation/index.html

Mellow
People suck
I saw this yesterday when my wife sent it to me. I really have no words for this.
Creepy college guys across Oklahoma rejoice! Seriously, this is F'd up...
This sounds messed up, but basically the court recognized a loophole in the law. It is up to the legislature to fix it.

It is a tragedy that a guy got away with rape in order for this to get fixed, but that is the way our system works.
(04-29-2016, 12:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This sounds messed up, but basically the court recognized a loophole in the law.  It is up to the legislature to fix it.

It is a tragedy that a guy got away with rape in order for this to get fixed, but that is the way our system works.

not sure if they can appeal to a higher court

but its something that should probbaly get looked at and fixed
People suck
(04-29-2016, 12:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: This sounds messed up, but basically the court recognized a loophole in the law.  It is up to the legislature to fix it.

Yep. Sexual assault law need to be updated around the country. Shit, it wasn't until the 90's that spousal rape was finally illegal in all 50 states. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]