Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Not Built for Division
(09-18-2023, 10:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Also looks like Chubb is done (for hopefully only the year)

The announcers were talking about bringing in Hunt. And Rams are looking to trade Cam Akers. They will find a replacement. Not Chubb's level, but there are RBs out there that can fit into the Brown's system.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 10:41 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Unreal Pickens was so wide open and hit in stride. He has more yards on that TD than Chase has in 2 games.
Maybe ZT and BC might want to steal a page
From Canada's playbook which is saying alot
Cause he is not a good OC

Chase was wide open over the middle when JB threw the INT yesterday.

I can only keep repeating myself, just as I did early last year. It's not play-calling; it's execution
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 10:44 PM)Nepa Wrote: The announcers were talking about bringing in Hunt. And Rams are looking to trade Cam Akers. They will find a replacement. Not Chubb's level, but there are RBs out there that can fit into the Brown's system.

I just put in a waiver claim for Hunt in every one of my FF leagues. 

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 11:02 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I feel like some of our guys have egos and just expect to show up and win.

What?  Which guys?

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 10:21 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Steelers defense is better than ours.

That Ogunjobi dude looks pretty good.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 10:49 PM)casear2727 Wrote: What?  Which guys?

Evan Mcpherson. He just sits there on sideline all game expecting to win doing nothing on the bench
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 02:56 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Zac seems the same way I think he laughs at our division games as irrelevant. As long as we stick with the same lack luster approach in preseason and training camp the NFL will continue to stack two division games early.

As much as I would hate to see it a losing season would wake this team up and let them know they are just another team nothing special. Which they are nothing special just one of 32 NFL teams' early success has made these guys think their sh*t don't stink.

"would wake this team up". WTH does that mean? We live and die with Burrow, he sucks right now. Zac has never been good at scheming or play calling. This is a bad take, what are you smoking tonight?

Reply/Quote
Man TJ Watt is unreal .
I wish our DEs had the same explosion off the edge
That Watt has. Hubbard and Hendrickson just aren't
That explosive
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 11:06 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Man TJ Watt is unreal .
That explosive

he's one of a kind though like chubb is
Reply/Quote
That explosive

WE got one good year out of Trey and since he has descended down to something like Robert Geathers...
Reply/Quote
That explosive

Only the Browns wouldnt trade their edge for Watt.  

Geez, this is like saying Jordan is unreal, Stockton and Malone just arent that explosive.... every team needs a Jordan....

Hendrickson has more hurries (or some pass rush stat) than Garrett the last few years.  He hanst been good yet the last 2 games, but you guys seem to forget the last 2 seasons...

We only have 7 more days of these bad takes until they simmer down or get worse.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 10:53 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Evan Mcpherson. He just sits there on sideline all game expecting to win doing nothing on the bench

Lolol
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 11:15 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Only the Browns wouldnt trade their edge for Watt.  

Geez, this is like saying Jordan is unreal, Stockton and Malone just arent that explosive.... every team needs a Jordan....

Hendrickson has more hurries (or some pass rush stat) than Garrett the last few years.  He hanst been good yet the last 2 games, but you guys seem to forget the last 2 seasons...

We only have 7 more days of these bad takes until they simmer down or get worse.
Trey Hendrickson got silenced by a backup LT 
Yesterday. I could care less what Trey did the last 2 years. I'm only concerned about today and going 
Foward. Please don't rationalize that Trey is in
The league as Garrett..he simply isn't. QB hurries 
Are very important in getting a QB off his platform 
But at some point we need to see DEs actually 
Finish and make sacks
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 11:29 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Trey Hendrickson got silenced by a backup LT 
Yesterday. I could care less what Trey did the last 2 years. I'm only concerned about today and going 
Foward. Please don't rationalize that Trey is in
The league as Garrett..he simply isn't. QB hurries 
Are very important in getting a QB off his platform 
But at some point we need to see DEs actually 
Finish and make sacks

All of this is true.  But the amateur comments on the board tonight are pretty bad.  

Whining that we dont have TJ Watt is silly.  He is a DPOY, he makes more than all of our DEs.  We have fans wanting us to sign Chris Jones.  You guys do understand that a salary cap exists right?

Until Burrow gets right we are going to have issues on both sides of the ball.

Reply/Quote
This is a terrible game for students of quarterbacking...
Reply/Quote
thank you PB for keeping the division close
Reply/Quote
Thanks Stealers for showing the Shitstains for who they really are.
Reply/Quote
Does us a favour.

As bad as we were yesterday a fully fit Burrow and we piss that game by 2 scores.

Said it already this division is a bloodbath we just need to somehow keep our head above water for the next 4/5 weeks until Joe is back.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2023, 12:52 AM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Does us a favour.

As bad as we were yesterday a fully fit Burrow and we piss that game by 2 scores.

Said it already this division is a bloodbath we just need to somehow keep our head above water for the next 4/5 weeks until Joe is back.

Now that burrow int looking hilarious, if it's a TD the division is relatively tied all at 1-1 instead of the world is doomed
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2023, 11:15 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Only the Browns wouldnt trade their edge for Watt.  

9ers and Cowboys probably wouldn’t trade Bosa or Parsons either, but yeah, it’s getting pretty silly when TJ Watt is being held up as the standard.

Reply/Quote