Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Not CJ...
(05-11-2022, 03:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Proof that Robert Saleh is better at building culture than Zac Taylor.

Ninja  Ninja

Get your nose out of the chicken sh*t Cool
Reply/Quote
I think players know what they are saying and how it sounds. CJ surely knows regardless of motive. You don't hear Karras or Cappa talking about they haven't had "coaching like this", or this is the best culture they've been in recently... Best QB they've played with....

What next? Wilson reminds him of Burrow? That'll come around training camp....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2022, 03:36 PM)J24 Wrote: OMG a free agent is complementary of his New team.

(05-11-2022, 03:39 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: right like whats he gonna say.

My new teammates suck?

Reminds me of the jokers who were worried chicken littling all over the boards about FA and the OLine, when Taylor wouldn't throw the line under the bus after the SB.
Reply/Quote
Good God.

The Bengals have one winning season and this is how we fans react to a guy trying to pump up his new team?

This is going to be fun and suck at the same time.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I am sure CJ's old Bengal teammates don't give a shit.

Uzo is a hype machine and media magnet. That is what he was here and that is what he is with the Jets.

He is just being who he is.
Reply/Quote
Anybody else a lil worried that Hayden Hurst really only came to Cincinnati to red dot Joe Burrow and Zac Taylor? Bart Scott said any former Raven would know what's up when the order was put out.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2022, 09:32 PM)jason Wrote: Anybody else a lil worried that Hayden Hurst really only came to Cincinnati to red dot Joe Burrow and Zac Taylor? Bart Scott said any former Raven would know what's up when the order was put out.

No, Hurst came here to benefit from catching Joey B passes & get paid during the '23 free agency window.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2022, 03:13 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Proof that Robert Saleh is better at building culture than Zac Taylor.

Ninja  Ninja

Let it go. Just let it go.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2022, 02:47 PM)jj22 Wrote: Insulting but it comes with the territory when players switch teams. First he chooses JETS over Bengals, then he ignores the great rookie classes we've had the last 3 years.... Hope it was all worth it.

[Image: whose-line-is-it-anyway-colin.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2022, 02:47 PM)jj22 Wrote: Insulting but it comes with the territory when players switch teams. First he chooses JETS over Bengals, then he ignores the great rookie classes we've had the last 3 years.... Hope it was all worth it.

As Bfine pointed out already CJ really does not say if the work ethic that the youngsters are sporting is good or bad. 

Either way it's no big deal in my book. 

Even if its a compliment to their good work ethics (which it probably is), he is just giving a UC guy Sauce Gardner a little love.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Journalistic jargon
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2022, 09:59 PM)Nepa Wrote: Let it go. Just let it go.

It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
Reply/Quote
I 100% support his comments. When he mentions the Bengals in a negative comment then I might have a hair stand up. As for now, he's doing what leaders do. Support those around you.

Reply/Quote
(05-11-2022, 11:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I 100% support his comments. When he mentions the Bengals in a negative comment then I might have a hair stand up. As for now, he's doing what leaders do. Support those around you.

Rep
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2022, 07:04 PM)pulses Wrote: Get your nose out of the chicken sh*t Cool

Don't talk about your mom like that.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2022, 10:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: whose-line-is-it-anyway-colin.gif]

[Image: ITtDsnC.jpg]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2022, 11:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Don't talk about your mom like that.
Actually my mother is recovering from lung cancer so I would highly suggest it would be a great time to keep your mouth shut for once.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 01:01 AM)pulses Wrote: Actually my mother is recovering from lung cancer so I would highly suggest it would be a great time to keep your mouth shut for once.

Also a great time for you to cut back on profanity-laced commands.

Hope your mom recovers.
Reply/Quote

I prefer to think he took money over money. As for what he said, not sure what else he’s supposed to say. I don’t have a problem with any of it.
Reply/Quote
people have quickly forgotten what William Jackson 3rd said at this time last year.

This is a big nothing burger
Reply/Quote