Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Worried About Evan!
Tiger
No Im not worried about Evan at all.
Hes going to win many big games!
11/22
We still have the best kicker in football!
I said it last year and he got this team to a SB.
This time its a different strategy because now he should become a weapon deployed to win games ont the back 8 of the schedule. Get him inside 50 yards and kick it & stack
3's the rest of the way! If they take everything else away we have "Money Mac" .... They don't.
https://youtu.be/eLZOUJ1_q6Y

Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2021, 08:41 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger
No Im not worried about Evan at all.
Hes going to win many big games!

It's just like Simmons said. 

When a 15 year vet missed 4 and the rookie misses 2, there's only 1 conclusion . . the wind!

I can't believe so many in here we're ready to throw him under the bus!

He single handedly won 2 of the first 6 games with walk off FGs as a rookie!

Lapham said he thought Evan could 'BECOME' the Bengals 'Tucker', not as a rookie!

And low and behold you had some yahoos in here comparing him to one of, and possibly will become the best all time kicker in the NFL??
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 12:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bullock was not as bad as some here acted like, but McPherson is clearly better.

Tiger

No he wasn't a bad kicker but a terrible kicker in moments that matter. I wouldn't want this game to come down to his leg either. Kristian Fulton will be remembered from all of those LSU practices if hes the starting cornerback on Saturday.. Just a nugget to watch. If they line him up on Chase ..... Its a great time to be a Bengals fan and lets enjoy it. I was in town for the game last week and I still cant stop thinking about section 150. Truly an epic experience! Even the guy that pissed his pants because he didn't want to miss anything last minute. In my Joe voice " He can come too"
Reply/Quote