Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell Wilson Picked Us To Beat The Titans!
I didn't know this, but Russell Wilson was born at Chris Hospital in Cincinnati and now he's picking us to beat the Titans!

Quote:The Cincinnati Bengals would appear to have a big fan — Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson.

Wilson, citing Joe Burrow as the primary reason, thinks the Bengals are going to upend the Titans in Tennessee over the weekend and advance to the AFC title game.

He's not wrong there! I'm confident that we can beat ANY team with Joe throwing the ball to Chase, Boyd, Higgins, and CJ, with Mixon being explosive on the ground!

Quote:Wilson, citing Joe Burrow as the primary reason, thinks the Bengals are going to upend the Titans in Tennessee over the weekend and advance to the AFC title game.

The Seahawks star broke it down while appearing on ESPN’s “Manningcast” during the NFC playoff game between the Cardinals and Rams:

“But there’s something going on up there in Cincinnati. I’m from the ‘Nasty ‘Nati’ – I’m from Cincinnati, I was born there, born at Christ Hospital – so I may have to go with them. I think it may be the Bengals’ year of really getting going. I don’t know if they’re gonna win it all. But I think they’ve got a chance with Joe Burrow and what he’s doing. So I’m gonna take the Bengals there.”

I love that he knows Joe has endless potential, and he's seeing it in Joe's first full season!

Quote:The Bengals, in games that have mattered lately, beat the Ravens via 525 passing yards from Burrow, the Chiefs via 446 more and now the Raiders in the playoffs as Burrow threw for 244.

Cincinnati also enjoys one of the healthier statuses any team could hope to have in the playoffs.

If Wilson is right, the Bengals will go to the AFC title game and play either the Bills or Chiefs, just one game removed from the Super Bowl.

Health is definitely key and let's hope we can stay healthy and come through for Russell and the city of Cincinnati!

This team's for real! I love that even veteran players with Super Bowls are giving us credit now!

It's a GREAT time to be a Bengals fan!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
I hope Russle doesn’t end up in a Steelers jersey next year. I’m thinking broncos or Colts. Maybe we could snatch wentz for a decent back up? ?
Reply/Quote
He’s not wrong. We have a good shot. Raiders and Titans defenses are about equal. Titans have a better oline and run game—which is the biggest test for us. But we beat them last year with a worse team. It’ll be a tough one, but with Joe we have a good chance. Hopefully the game plan/ play calling is solid and the defense comes to play.

I’d like to see Russ on a better team. He’s one of the best. Denver would be pretty sick, but I’d rather he stay in the nfc.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Our chances went up when Trey returned. We lose some inside pass rush because Ogunjobi is out but we gain some depth on interior run D with Tupou back plus BJ Hill and Kerr. We can bring the heat to Tannehill and we are good at run D.
Reply/Quote
I'd take his opinion over the vast majority of media personalities/talking heads.  Criminally underrated by most.  He seems like the type of player who could transition to coaching if he ever wanted to.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 01:04 AM)Cosmokramer Wrote: I hope Russle doesn’t end up in a Steelers jersey next year. I’m thinking broncos or Colts. Maybe we could snatch wentz for a decent back up? ?

Wentz cried his way out of Philly because he didn’t like how Foles was revered over him. He’d retire before holding a clipboard.
Reply/Quote
Sounds like Russell would be happy to be a back up QB to Burrow... Katie should ring him up and see if that's a possibility. He may not be ready to retire, but he could be ready to play less as a back up.
Reply/Quote
Very interesting fact about Wilson and good publicity for Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 01:04 AM)Cosmokramer Wrote: I hope Russle doesn’t end up in a Steelers jersey next year. I’m thinking broncos or Colts.  Maybe we could snatch wentz for a decent back up?  ?

Doubt he ends up in Pittsburgh.  He allegedly wants to be in a select few cities, specifically New York or Vegas.  I don't recall the others.  
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 10:23 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Sounds like Russell would be happy to be a back up QB to Burrow... Katie should ring him up and see if that's a possibility. He may not be ready to retire, but he could be ready to play less as a back up.

You're joking right?
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 10:23 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: Sounds like Russell would be happy to be a back up QB to Burrow... Katie should ring him up and see if that's a possibility. He may not be ready to retire, but he could be ready to play less as a back up.

Now that Belichick can't win in New England I bet he would come here as a DB coach to help Lou with our defense.
Reply/Quote

Not even a remote possibility.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 12:15 PM)sandwedge Wrote: You're joking right?

Never underestimate the swagg Joe Burrow has. He's already bringing the NFL to Cincinnati like never before.  Tiger
Reply/Quote