Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Not all Reublicans want candidates judged on merit?
Apparently, this NC Republican won't vote for Nikki Haley because she doesn't have itchy balls.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I recall discussing stuff like this when it was Trump vs Hilary and the "president is a man's job" stuff was being said.  I can understand why someone who lives in podunk USA is scared of and hates Muslims because they've never met one, but people who have such a low opinion of women (men and women who have a low opinion of women) are truly defiantly stupid because it is impossible to not know women.

This guy has a mother and wife and has probably gone to a female doctor, he probably even has female family members who are serving or have served in the military but he still can't handle the idea of a woman being president, ANY woman.  Any woman is inferior to any man, right?

Well, that's where I call BS.  It's Trump vs Biden and Trump vs Haley.  Biden is too old and Haley is too woman...that's easy.  But you want to tell me if an 80 year old republican woman ran against a 45 year old liberal male this guy would admit the younger guy with a ballsack is better suited for the job? Nah, more likely the republican woman would open the GOP playbook and charm this dude right out of his itchy balls.

People are full of shit and most don't even know it.  Sad.  Actually, I bet within 2 minutes someone could convince this guy that Ivanka Trump would be an amazing president.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So?
He's entitled to his opinion just like everyone else is, even if it's a poor view.
It's not a reflection on the Trump base nor men in general. I don't really see anyone jumping to defend his comments and we all know guys like him exist.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2024, 04:47 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So?
He's entitled to his opinion just like everyone else is, even if it's a poor view.
It's not a reflection on the Trump base nor men in general. I don't really see anyone jumping to defend his comments and we all know guys like him exist.

I'd have asked him if he'd vote for Biden or Haley if they were the candidates and if he said he'd stay home and not vote I'd tell him that he's taking a big risk by not voting for Biden if his main goal is to keep testicles in the oval office.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2024, 04:47 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: It's not a reflection on the Trump base nor men in general. I don't really see anyone jumping to defend his comments and we all know guys like him exist.

Mellow

(03-05-2024, 04:47 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: So?

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2024, 03:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I recall discussing stuff like this when it was Trump vs Hilary and the "president is a man's job" stuff was being said.  I can understand why someone who lives in podunk USA is scared of and hates Muslims because they've never met one, but people who have such a low opinion of women (men and women who have a low opinion of women) are truly defiantly stupid because it is impossible to not know women.

This guy has a mother and wife and has probably gone to a female doctor, he probably even has female family members who are serving or have served in the military but he still can't handle the idea of a woman being president, ANY woman.  Any woman is inferior to any man, right?

Well, that's where I call BS.  It's Trump vs Biden and Trump vs Haley.  Biden is too old and Haley is too woman...that's easy.  But you want to tell me if an 80 year old republican woman ran against a 45 year old liberal male this guy would admit the younger guy with a ballsack is better suited for the job? Nah, more likely the republican woman would open the GOP playbook and charm this dude right out of his itchy balls.

People are full of shit and most don't even know it.  Sad.  Actually, I bet within 2 minutes someone could convince this guy that Ivanka Trump would be an amazing president.
He should suit up and knock the puck around with Jo for a little while. My money says she'd knock him on his ass.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
This is interesting and he's not alone. Many people won't vote for someone based on sex, race, etc. My Mom for instance swore until her death that she would never vote for a female because she felt women were too emotional in times of danger. Yet, My Mom was born 80 years ago, so, different times to be raised in.

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2024, 05:23 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This is interesting and he's not alone. Many people won't vote for someone based on sex, race, etc. My Mom for instance swore until her death that she would never vote for a female because she felt women were too emotional in times of danger. Yet, My Mom was born 80 years ago, so, different times to be raised in.

My mom doesn't have a problem voting for a woman, any woman but Hillary that is! LOL
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2024, 05:23 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This is interesting and he's not alone. Many people won't vote for someone based on sex, race, etc. My Mom for instance swore until her death that she would never vote for a female because she felt women were too emotional in times of danger. Yet, My Mom was born 80 years ago, so, different times to be raised in.

Was it?  You mom was born in 1944 not 1744.  Hell, my parents were born 74 and 72 years ago and they were ultra liberal sorts.  Maybe it's more about where you are from, because in 1988 when I was going into 1st grade we moved to a small town and I recall people thinking my family was weird because I was the only kid who had a sandwich on wheat bread.

Maybe I'm getting old seeing as I have stories about recording LPs to 8 tracks so we could listen to them in that car in addition to having a story about people seeing bread that wasn't white and nearly crapping their pants with confusion.

As for Trump, people I know who think women are "hysterical" would quickly point out that someone acting like Trump (who isn't Trump) is "acting like a woman." 

(03-05-2024, 05:06 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: He should suit up and knock the puck around with Jo for a little while. My money says she'd knock him on his ass.

If I recall the teenage boy and developmentally disabled grown-ass man playbook, if a woman bests you at a sporting contest you simply need to declare that she "probably has a penis/balls, anyways" and it soothes your ego.
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2024, 03:21 PM)pally Wrote: Apparently, this NC Republican won't vote for Nikki Haley because she doesn't have itchy balls.  

How do you know she doesn't have itchy balls?  Women can have itchy balls, you know.

Reply/Quote
(03-05-2024, 05:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If I recall the teenage boy and developmentally disabled grown-ass man playbook, if a woman bests you at a sporting contest you simply need to declare that she "probably has a penis/balls, anyways" and it soothes your ego.

Metaphorically, I'm certain she has more balls than him.

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote