Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock-Watering
1.  Frank Ragnow C 6'5" 309 Arkansas
No mess.  No fuss.  Minnesota born cold weather mack daddy center of the future.  Hard-nosed road grader who doesn't give up sacks and knows what to do.  

2.  Mike Hughes CB 5'10" 189 Central Florida (trade up)
Raw corner with a mean press game and toughness.  Good returner who can develop behind the top 3 if need be.

3.  Geron Christian OT 6'6" 318 Louisville
Good athleticism and frame, but some issues with technique and power.  Could be dangerous with some coaching up and bulking up.

4.  Kendrick Norton DT 6'3" 312 Miami
Solid run plugger and pocket pusher.  Fits the mold of a 4-3 nose tackle who can clog lanes and let the 3 tech go ham.

5.  Jack Cichy LB 6'2" 238 Wisconsin
Durability concerns push this dude into the 5th.  Instincts and hands are a plus.  

5.  Marcell Frazier DE 6'5" 255 Missouri
Super high motor and ahead of the curve football IQ-wise.  Needs to pack on weight and learn how to set the edge.  Has great production and mental makeup.

6.  Skyler Phillips OG 6'3" 324 Idaho State
Power guard with some outrageous strength and punch.  Just needs to learn how to sustain blocks.

7.  Javon Wims WR 6'4 215 Georgia
Big bodied with ball skills. Requisite Bulldog.

7.  Justin Lawler DE 6'4" 264 SMU
High motor with good production.  May not have desired NFL athleticism/strength, but worth a role of the dice in 7.

7.  Kenny Young LB 6'1" 226 UCLA
Flashes quickness, toughness, and ability with open field tackling.  
Reply/Quote
Awesome draft. I like Norton, who I had in my mock draft and really like Cichy! I remember 2 years ago, watching Wiscy's games, thinking who is this animal!! If he had played last year, he would be going a lot higher.
Reply/Quote