Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not worried about coyboys
Wasnt worried anyway but romo went to slide and immideately grabbed his back he was in a lot of pain so if hes out for a while definitilyly not worried about cowboys game
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2016, 11:11 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Wasnt worried anyway but romo went to slide and immideately grabbed his back he was in a lot of pain so if hes out for a while definitilyly not worried about cowboys game

just now? Not a good sign for Romo. Their backup, Prescott, has looked pretty decent though. Still, I would rather play Prescott than Romo.
Reply/Quote
Ezekiel Elliot looks really nice

He trucked Kam Chancellor :o
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Our O vs their D is a more loppsided matchup than their O vs our D.

That game is more of a "Defense, you have one job!" than any game on our schedule.
Reply/Quote
Oh great, we might get to play another backup QB. That always works out for us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well it's easier for rookie QBs to come in and have an impact. So I would not sleep on Dallas if Tony is hurt.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2016, 12:08 AM)J24 Wrote: Well it's easier for rookie QBs to come in and have an impact. So I would not sleep on Dallas if Tony is hurt.

I agree. Less sample size, not a whole lot of tape on the guy. Hard to study someone with a sample size of 4 or so games.

Romo is glass
Reply/Quote
Time for Tony to hang em up

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2016, 11:20 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: just now? Not a good sign for Romo. Their backup, Prescott, has looked pretty decent though. Still, I would rather play Prescott than Romo.

Yeah less than 2 minutes into the game
Reply/Quote
Hop on the bus Gus
Don't need to discuss much
No need to be coy Roy
Bengals punk the Cowboys

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2016, 11:11 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Wasnt worried anyway but romo went to slide and immideately grabbed his back he was in a lot of pain so if hes out for a while definitilyly not worried about cowboys game

Queue Trade McCarron for XXXXXX on the cowboys in 5.....
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2016, 12:08 AM)J24 Wrote: Well it's easier for rookie QBs to come in and have an impact. So I would not sleep on Dallas if Tony is hurt.

Hey we historically do very well vs rookie QBs Ninja
Reply/Quote
The Cowboys show reason to be worried about them. Their OL seems to have that run blocking thing down. Seattle has one of the most respected run defenses in the league, and the Cowboys OL abused them.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Romo isn't injured. Should we be worried now?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2016, 10:09 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The Cowboys show reason to be worried about them.  Their OL seems to have that run blocking thing down.  Seattle has one of the most respected run defenses in the league, and the Cowboys OL abused them.

Agree and Vegas has both teams with exact same odds to win SB for what that is worth.

Just believe Bengals will be on a mission and will not be tripped up here. 

Plus Jerry Jones will throw a wrench in their motor somewhere along the line. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Elliott was photographed visiting a pot shop in Seattle. I can see Goodell hammering for a "actions detrimental" suspension

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
What team is the Coyboys?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2016, 10:09 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The Cowboys show reason to be worried about them.  Their OL seems to have that run blocking thing down.  Seattle has one of the most respected run defenses in the league, and the Cowboys OL abused them.

Assuming he stays healthy, you can pretty much give Elliot the Rookie of the Year award now.  Him running behind that line is going to produce some major yards.  And Prescott actually looks better than Romo, so not sure facing him would be a good thing.
Reply/Quote
This sounds exactly like a game the bengals would lose.
Reply/Quote
This thread is really stupid.
Formerly w8ing 4 '08
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote