Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing But Class!!
Another classy appearance by the greatest receiver (with class) in the NFL.

The fecal matter, to his right, needs a blanket party 'wake-up'. Pure garbage!

https://youtu.be/gFRnD__Rgho
Reply/Quote
I think that interview is more than a year old but you’re right. AJ let’s his play do his talkin and he’s very classy.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Green is the perfect example of why you don't crucify every guy who gets in trouble in college.

BTW I don't hate on ESPN like some people here, but "First Take" has always been unwatchable for me.
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2018, 12:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Green is the perfect example of why you don't crucify every guy who gets in trouble in college.

BTW I don't hate on ESPN like some people here, but "First Take" has always been unwatchable for me.

Outside of actual sporting events, ie. football games, basketball and baseball games, and the occasional Cornhole championships, ESPN is unwatchable to me. I refuse to listen to the talking heads.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-05-2018, 02:36 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Outside of actual sporting events, ie. football games, basketball and baseball games, and the occasional Cornhole championships, ESPN is unwatchable to me. I refuse to listen to the talking heads.

"30 for 30" and "Outside the Lines" are some of the best sports programming anywhere.

Talking heads behind the desks seem pretty much the same on every channel to me.
Reply/Quote
I find it amazing that some of these talking heads, like Smith, get big bucks to give opinions about sports, that many were never good enough to make it playing, and some never even played, and yet there are enough 'Yahoos' out there that are gullible enough to give them a platform to spew this nonsense.
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2018, 02:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: "30 for 30" and "Outside the Lines" are some of the best sports programming anywhere.

Talking heads behind the desks seem pretty much the same on every channel to me.

I forgot about some of those 30 for 30’s. Your right, some of those are excellent and very well done shows on tv.

I don’t watch OTL. Never have been able to get into it.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-05-2018, 02:36 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Outside of actual sporting events, ie. football games, basketball and baseball games, and the occasional Cornhole championships, ESPN is unwatchable to me. I refuse to listen to the talking heads.

i agree...
 in general I think they're no-it-alls….arrogent

push their own agenda….
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2018, 10:34 PM)Steve Wrote: i agree...
 in general I think they're no-it-alls….arrogent

push their own agenda….

How are they different from the talking heads sitting behind desks at any other network?

They all seem the same to me.
Reply/Quote
Cincinnati has been pretty fortunate with their stars being the way they are. They don't want the attention. They just wanna go out and play ball. You never hear any of the Bengals players complaining about contracts or demanding trades.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 12:45 AM)fredtoast Wrote: How are they different from the talking heads sitting behind desks at any other network?

They all seem the same to me.

I'd rather watch:

[Image: OtK1lj4.jpg]

Than watch:

[Image: sas417-640x480.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2018, 02:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: "30 for 30" and "Outside the Lines" are some of the best sports programming anywhere.

Agreed.  I don't mind most their "talking head" programming and actually like some of it, but this show is the TV equivalent to Twitter:  Just guys yelling and ranting.  
Reply/Quote
His reference to Atlanta is an interesting one, because he sees them as tough because they had a ton of weapons...

Atlanta signed the veteran Center, we drafted Bodine.

This year, we have the weapons, and we have Billy Price.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 08:27 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This year, we have the weapons, and we have Billy Price.

Somehow I just hear Tony Stark tell Loki "We have a Hulk".....
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2018, 12:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: BTW I don't hate on ESPN like some people here, but "First Take" has always been unwatchable for me.

(07-06-2018, 05:11 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'd rather watch:

[Image: OtK1lj4.jpg]

Than watch:

[Image: sas417-640x480.jpg]

I don't know who the lady is, but I would probably agree.

Is she from Fox? 
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 10:28 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't know who the lady is, but I would probably agree.

Is she from Fox? 

Kay Adams from Good Morning Football. It's a decent show well if you can handle Kyle Brandt..
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 10:30 AM)Synric Wrote: Kay Adams from Good Morning Football. It's a decent show well if you can handle Kyle Brandt..

I don't have NFL Network anymmore.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 10:30 AM)Synric Wrote: Kay Adams from Good Morning Football. It's a decent show well if you can handle Kyle Brandt..

I don't have NFL Network anymmore.
Reply/Quote

I actually really like that show and like the fun they seem to have while working together.  I think Nate Burleson is awesome on that show.  Kay Adams has the "girl next door appeal".  She's hot, but doesn't come across as entitled because she has a vagina.  
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2018, 08:53 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: She's hot, but doesn't come across as entitled because she has a vagina.  

The pain when you just think you have to add a gif, but cant. Hilarious

Reply/Quote