Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing is happening thru 5 innings in Chicago
yep.....nothing at all ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
a no-no.
Reply/Quote
it's early, but never been so happy to see an error, way to go Suarez!
Reply/Quote
question is...if it comes down to it...how many pitches will they let him throw
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2016, 11:13 PM)Goalpost Wrote: question is...if it comes down to it...how many pitches will they let him throw

It took him over 90 pitches to get through 6 innings.  No way he is going to finish the game so I would cut him off at 110.
Reply/Quote
It's over, great outing though, I mean he used the plate SOOOOO well.
Reply/Quote
Did Cingrani think it was a 3-0 and the batter was taking? Worst 0-2 pitch ever.

And MLB really needs to work on raising the strike zone. In no universe should that ball 4 to load the bases be a ball. And I'm not just talking about that pitch. It's just at the front of my mind. They want to speed up games, raise the strike zone and penalize umps who don't go by it. It's ridiculous what is considered a high pitch.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Looks like the bullpen is going to be the reason for 90 losses this year.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 12:45 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: Looks like the bullpen is going to be the reason for 90 losses this year.

I can't even name half of the bullpen.
Reply/Quote
Once/if Disco, Lamb, and Bailey return and Cody Reed gets the calls from Louisville, I'd venture a guess that at least 2, maybe 3 of their current starters will go to the pen.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 11:22 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I can't even name half of the bullpen.

One dude has two wins and I don't know if he's even pitched a full inning.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(04-12-2016, 12:45 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: Looks like the bullpen is going to be the reason for 90 losses this year.

Whatever
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote