Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiger Woods
Injured in single car accident. Extricated from car which rolled over. Sustained leg injuries. Tiger was still dealing with a back issue in an attempt to return to golf. Needs surgery..still being updated.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So sounds like Tiger's main injury is to his right leg. There was a compound fracture and his ankle was described as crushed. Had a rod inserted as well as screws, etc. Six to nine month recovery time. Tiger was smart enough to have been wearing a seat belt. Cause is still undetermined. It will be investigated. Since it is a single car accident driver error is the first assumption....excessive speed. There could also be tissue and muscular injuries and he required a procedure to offset swelling and increase blood flow down there.
Reply/Quote
The only driving this guy needs to be doing is on a golf course... Lord have mercy. The guy has an incident every 3-4 years.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2021, 02:58 PM)jason Wrote: The only driving this guy needs to be doing is on a golf course... Lord have mercy. The guy has an incident every 3-4 years.

Seriously. You'd think he'd had learned after the fire hydrant. 

If I were mega-rich I would absolutely hire a driver. 
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2021, 02:58 PM)jason Wrote: The only driving this guy needs to be doing is on a golf course... Lord have mercy. The guy has an incident every 3-4 years.

talking about this with a co-worker... I said..  Well you cant really say he doesnt know how to drive
Reply/Quote
Just glad he is alright and Justin Thomas the guy he mentored just won at TPC Sawgrass.

Fellow Bengal fan I heard JT is...
Reply/Quote