Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now It's Steelers at Bengals Game Day
I watched both Bengals Super Bowl years. You win in play-offs by doing Super things. 5-1 with win over Steelers would be a Super start to season. 4-2 with loss to Steelers not that Super. Even a tie at 4-1-1 would be better than a loss, if end of game forces choice between field goal or a no chance Hail Mary pass. So today Steelers come to town to climb back into play-off race and to spoil Bengals season. We've been here before. We've seen this before. Hopefully Bengals get a much needed win over Steelers. 5-1 you can start feeling play-offs. Even 4-1-1 a little. 4-2 leaves play-offs still very much in doubt when combined with loss to Steelers. If Steelers fans end game waving Terrible Towels in Victory, it means they have beat Bengals yet again, still owning the Bengals in these games.

GO BENGALS. I HOPE THE JUNGLE FANS ROOT ON BENGALS. They were great fans last week against Miami. NO PLACE FOR BOO BIRDS. BOO BIRDS SUX. Team needs THE JUNGLE FANS all 4 quarters today pulling for them. I hope they didn't scalp all their tickets to Steelers Fans. In 81' and 88', The Fans were also SUPER. GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
The injuries to John Ross and WJ3 worry me with a wet field. Both have leg injuries (groin and knee) which are more compromised on a wet field. If both play I think the Bengals win. If they don't, which I think is a very real possibility now with the wet field, I don't see how this team beats Pitt. Pitt is receivers are already great so WJ3 is a must. And although Ross is still coming along, his shear ability to stretch the field makes a big difference, see Miami game last week, our offense really sputtered.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Getting ready to leave for the game. Gonna be a cold damp day. Who Dey !!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 09:27 AM)Daddy-O Wrote: The injuries to John Ross and WJ3 worry me with a wet field. Both have leg injuries (groin and knee) which are more compromised on a wet field. If both play I think the Bengals win. If they don't, which I think is a very real possibility now with the wet field, I don't see how this team beats Pitt. Pitt is receivers are already great so WJ3 is a must. And although Ross is still coming along, his shear ability to stretch the field makes a big difference, see Miami game last week, our offense really sputtered.

Ross isn’t expected to play today, unfortunately. I think it’s going to be Boyd and Mixon with big games today.
Reply/Quote
That it is, Kevin my dude, that it is.
Reply/Quote