Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now Lookie Here
Listen here you Rat birds and Steeler hags. Listen good.

Maybe i'll take the Ravens smack more seriously when UNI Brow and co beat a team above .500. Smug fans with a cupcake scheduele. Get outta here.

Maybe the Steelers can talk when they make a postseason run that doesn't involve a playoff game being handed to them. But we all know what's going to happen if/when they play higher tier AFC teams.

And that's assuming any of you hold the AFC North crown. The Bengals will be back to put you in your place, right after we get back on track by going on to New England. We needed our most recent loss to return New England the favor years ago.

Plenty of season left. So laugh it up while you can. Uni brow and Rapethisberger haven't done anything yet for you all to be so zealous in smack.

Zo out.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 12:22 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Listen here you Rat birds and Steeler hags. Listen good.

Still trying to get people to listen to you?

Maybe i'll take the Ravens smack more seriously when UNI Brow and co beat a team above .500. Smug fans with a cupcake scheduele. Get outta here.

This guy takes smack from ravens fans seriously.

Maybe the Steelers can talk when they make a postseason run that doesn't involve a playoff game being handed to them. But we all know what's going to happen if/when they play higher tier AFC teams.

Maybe the bengals can talk when they win a playoff game.

And that's assuming any of you hold the AFC North crown. The Bengals will be back to put you in your place, right after we get back on track by going on to New England. We needed our most recent loss to return New England the favor years ago.

But the bengals as we've always known them are back.

Plenty of season left. So laugh it up while you can. Uni brow and Rapethisberger haven't done anything yet for you all to be so zealous in smack.

The Steelers lead the AFC in TD's and points scored, and Ben had quite a lot to do with it.

Zo out.

Right,...out in left field.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 12:22 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Listen here you Rat birds and Steeler hags. Listen good.

Zo out.

Love the optimism bro, but.......

[Image: 72332650.jpg]

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 09:46 AM)Wyche Wrote: Love the optimism bro, but.......

[Image: 72332650.jpg]

Lol.

Since the bengals are no longer a threat, I would like to see them beat the pats.
Reply/Quote

The Bills are 3-2.

I'll take Bengals smack seriously when they're an above .500 team.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I think some people believe the Bengals have never won a playoff game. Not a lot of them, and not for a long time, but they have won playoff games.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 11:16 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I think some people believe the Bengals have never won a playoff game.  Not a lot of them, and not for a long time, but they have won playoff games.

True that.....even a couple of Conference Championships!  Smirk

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 09:59 AM)Vlad Wrote: Lol.

Since the bengals are no longer a threat, I would like to see them beat the pats.

Yeah, it'd be nice....but we screwed up picking Williams over Nelson, losing Billings off jump street didn't help matters up front.  The o line is a shambles (it's never really been THAT good, Gruden and Jackson, along with Dalton's super quick release masked a lot of deficiencies), and it's going to take a while for Lafell and Boyd to really get in sync at the wideout position.  Hopefully that happens before we wind up sub .500.  I knew there would be a learning curve this year a tad, but damn!

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 11:16 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I think some people believe the Bengals have never won a playoff game.  Not a lot of them, and not for a long time, but they have won playoff games.

Less than Joe Flacco, though. 

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 12:37 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Less than Joe Flacco, though. 

That list may be as long as the Brown's starting QB jersey.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 12:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That list may be as long as the Brown's starting QB jersey.

True, 5 wins is really low. Tons of QBs have more wins than that. 

Ok, I'll rephrase it, "but only half as many wins as Joe Flacco!"

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 12:22 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: The Bengals will be back to put you in your place, right after we get back on track by going on to New England. We needed our most recent loss to return New England the favor years ago.

Don't you have to be somewhere first in order to get back there? 

A few division titles is cutesy and all, but the last time the Bengals were in a really important game, your dad was rocking a mullet and driving an IROC and your mom had her own personal hole in the ozone layer from the gallons of Aqua Net she sprayed in her hair in order to trap said IROC driving mullet guy into sleeping with her. 
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 02:36 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Don't you have to be somewhere first in order to get back there? 

A few division titles is cutesy and all, but the last time the Bengals were in a really important game, your dad was rocking a mullet and driving an IROC and your mom had her own personal hole in the ozone layer from the gallons of Aqua Net she sprayed in her hair in order to trap said IROC driving mullet guy into sleeping with her. 

Uh no.  We lost last year.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 03:06 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Uh no.  We lost last year.

Wild card round? That's cute. 

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 03:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Wild card round? That's cute. 

It was impressive we even made the playoffs (and won the division) considering we lost our star QB for the last quarter of the season.

Your team certainly didn't overcome injuries last year. 

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 02:36 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Don't you have to be somewhere first in order to get back there? 

Where did I imply that "back on track" meant postseason bounds? I meant in the context of a division race.

ANd BTW, my mom and dad had me in the 90s. So no, you're being inaccurate here.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 03:22 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Wild card round? That's cute. 

Reread it.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 10:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It was impressive we even made the playoffs (and won the division) considering we lost our star QB for the last quarter of the season.

Your team certainly didn't overcome injuries last year. 
The last time Ben couldn't keep his dick in his pants the Steelers lost him for the first quarter of the season and still the made the Super Bowl. So while it wasn't a "injury" (at least to his genetelia) they still overcame being without him and were more successful than what Cincy did last year. 
(10-12-2016, 02:35 AM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Where did I imply that "back on track" meant postseason bounds? I meant in the context of a division race.

ANd BTW, my mom and dad had me in the 90s. So no, you're being inaccurate here.
I know. Division races are cute and all, but Steelers and Ravens fans are used to something a little bigger. 
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 09:59 AM)Vlad Wrote: Lol.

If they do, does that make them a threat again? Their schedule is pretty good after NE.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 05:30 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The last time Ben couldn't keep his dick in his pants the Steelers lost him for the first quarter of the season and still the made the Super Bowl. So while it wasn't a "injury" (at least to his genetelia) they still overcame being without him and were more successful than what Cincy did last year. 
I know. Division races are cute and all, but Steelers and Ravens fans are used to something a little bigger. 

Yeah, cause losing a guy for the first four games of the season is the exact same as losing him for the last four and the playoffs. Yawn

Reply/Quote