Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now THIS, pisses me off.
So I logged into Facebook for the first time in a few weeks to see what people were saying and I came across this.

[Image: download_zps5dhamghx.png]

Pretty cool, right? AJ Green certainly thought so.

I go to read the comments and this is the first comment with 91 "likes".

If AJ reads the comments this will be the first one he sees.

"AJ you have class.......Johnson was a loud mouth. 5-0 who dey!"

What is that going to say to AJ Green? What is the point of that? To me it says that a majority of our fans don't have any appreciation for past Bengal greats. That they are expendable. That if they screw up they will be booed and trash will be thrown on their lawns.

If you have a Facebook account i implore you to log in and say something to that guy and his 91 "friends". I did my part.

Reply/Quote
oh man if AJ and CJ were on the field at the same time, can the bengals O even get better.

on an unrelated note, beckam jr. just scored a TD and had a stupid TD dance, I really wish the Bengals could play the Giants and pop that guy's mouthguard off.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 11:29 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: So I logged into Facebook for the first time in a few weeks to see what people were saying and I came across this.

[Image: download_zps5dhamghx.png]

Pretty cool, right? AJ Green certainly thought so.

I go to read the comments and this is the first comment with 91 "likes".

If AJ reads the comments this will be the first one he sees.

"AJ you have class.......Johnson was a loud mouth. 5-0 who dey!"

What is that going to say to AJ Green? What is the point of that? To me it says that a majority of our fans don't have any appreciation for past Bengal greats. That they are expendable. That if they screw up they will be booed and trash will be thrown on their lawns.

If you have a Facebook account i implore you to log in and say something to that guy and his 91 "friends". I did my part.

Well saying Johnson was a loud mouth is not a lie, But thats not always a bad thing thats just how he was. Besides most of the people on FB are the younger generation who just started to follow the Bengals after the 05 season. They dont know how good that "loud mouth" was compared to the 90's Bengals. Heck That loud mouth might have a SB ring if Pitt dosent take Palmer out. Still pissed about that.
Reply/Quote
Heres the #3 comment

" he was great...but he also couldnt keep his mouth shut...and he hasnt wanted anything to do with cinci since he left and now that we're 5-0 he wants to be a part of it.....to bad chad go back to canada.

66 "likes"

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 11:43 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Heres the #3 comment

" he was great...but he also couldnt keep his mouth shut...and he hasnt wanted anything to do with cinci since he left and now that we're 5-0 he wants to be a part of it.....to bad chad go back to canada.

66 "likes"

What part of this is not true?

Also, you really think AJ Green is counting the number of "likes" to individual responses for Facebook posts??
Reply/Quote
comment #4

"'id put some space between you and Ocho. Funny how he shows up all of a sudden when Bengals are 5-0!"

All Chad ever did was buy tickets and give them away so we could watch the games on tv.

Reply/Quote
I still like chad, and always will, he gave me a lot of reasons to cheer in the past.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 11:46 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: What part of this is not true?

Also, you really think AJ Green is counting the number of "likes" to individual responses for Facebook posts??

Oh i dunno why can't the comment be  "Cool Pic" "Who Dey" or something POSITIVE.  ?

Reply/Quote
Where was Corey Dillon?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I just want to give a shout out to the guy in the Burkhead jersey. That's a Bengals fan.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 11:46 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: comment #4

"'id put some space between you and Ocho. Funny how he shows up all of a sudden when Bengals are 5-0!"

All Chad ever did was buy tickets and give them away so we could watch the games on tv.

(10-11-2015, 11:46 PM)SB50Champs Wrote: I still like chad, and always will, he gave me a lot of reasons to cheer in the past.

I honestly don't care about the comments and I doubt AJ does either but I got no hate for Chad, dude was great for us and gave me some of my favorite Bengals moments of all time. Yea he didn't get us a Super Bowl but the Chad years had some of the funnest moments I can remember as a fan.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 11:49 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Oh i dunno why can't the comment be  "Cool Pic" "Who Dey" or something POSITIVE.  ?

Again, I seriously doubt AJ is reading through comments on Facebook posts.  And if he does, I even more seriously doubt it at all changes his outlook towards anything.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 11:50 PM)Synric Wrote: I just want to give a shout out to the guy in the Burkhead jersey. That's a Bengals fan.

Or a racist Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 11:55 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Or a racist Ninja

Say what?
Confused
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
HAHAHHA, how many burkhead sales have there been?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I appreciate your point. People shouldn't be so quick to attack Chad. As a football player, Chad Johnson is an all-time great. As a person, he made alot of stupid moves that distracted him and dragged him down. He has to own that, but people don't need to dwell on it.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 11:50 PM)Synric Wrote: I just want to give a shout out to the guy in the Burkhead jersey. That's a Bengals fan.

Pretty sure that was Burkhead.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
They look like they have the same stylist. Skinny jeans need to leave this atmosphere
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 11:29 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: What is that going to say to AJ Green? What is the point of that? To me it says that a majority of our fans don't have any appreciation for past Bengal greats. That they are expendable. That if they screw up they will be booed and trash will be thrown on their lawns.

Do you think AJ cares or even reads comments like that? Doubtful. Relax. AJ is a rich and famous guy at the top of his profession. Some moron's comment on FB is nowhere on his radar.
Reply/Quote
Chad was an all-time Bengals great despite his personality, but I'd rather talk about our new number 85. Eifert looks great out there.
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote